Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What happen if two clans shake hands in cwl?

Quote Originally Posted by Gxr900 View Post
    A draw is not a win. I’m not sure what happens to the bonus stars though. Guess they are forfeited, just a guess though.
    But in a wierd way both clans get a bonus because normally it would be a war of 35 ish stars at th12.. so if they both get 45.. ..thats the bonus right there

Founder of KillerEliteUK.

Quote Originally Posted by Call me H View Post
    But in a wierd way both clans get a bonus because normally it would be a war of 35 ish stars at th12.. so if they both get 45.. ..thats the bonus right there
    Not really, sure they might earn an extra attack star each, but with a draw, they don't get the bonus stars for a win for each account on the master roster.

Net loss over all.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by kristojesus View Post
    However, in case of a tie, there will be a couple tiebreaker factors:

2. Absolute # of Stars earned: This will be the number of Stars you earned throughout the entire Season.

3. % Destruction: If the first tiebreaker still results in ties, we will then look at the % destruction your Clan did during the League for the final tiebreaker.

I’d point out that these criteria have nothing to do with ties in regular CWL matches. These are for determining which clans will be placed in the “Top 10 List” in case of a tie on total stars earned. To the OPs question, the 10 bonus stars are for winning. A draw is not a win so no bonus stars. I also think that clans that “shake hands” in this manner should be barred from further CWL or punished in some form. Win trading in a league format such as CWL is cheating and a violation of the ToS. But that’s a different thread.

Millennial Club
    Impossible to get a draw. Percentage still counts. Also there’s new message from supercell for fair play. If found to be cheating clan wars n clan war league will be suspended.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobenzochris View Post
    Impossible to get a draw. Percentage still counts. Also there’s new message from supercell for fair play. If found to be cheating clan wars n clan war league will be suspended.
    A 45-45 score means 100% for each clan, so it is a draw.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Pro Member
    So does this violate supercells “win trading” and fair play statement they just released? To me it would seem to violate the fair play statement. If two clans gain 15 more stars than usual, it could disrupt the standings in that CWL.

Forum Veteran
    Draws are not wins, so no. No one gets the bonus stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Not really, sure they might earn an extra attack star each, but with a draw, they don't get the bonus stars for a win for each account on the master roster.

Net loss over all.
    I believe they are talking about stars not medals. I agree tho that it is a net medal loss for all members.

Quote Originally Posted by SomePeopleCallMeMaurice View Post
    I believe they are talking about stars not medals. I agree tho that it is a net medal loss for all members.
    One of the teams was going to lose. So, only one of the teams is missing out on the win bonus.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    I’d point out that these criteria have nothing to do with ties in regular CWL matches. These are for determining which clans will be placed in the “Top 10 List” in case of a tie on total stars earned. To the OPs question, the 10 bonus stars are for winning. A draw is not a win so no bonus stars. I also think that clans that “shake hands” in this manner should be barred from further CWL or punished in some form. Win trading in a league format such as CWL is cheating and a violation of the ToS. But that’s a different thread.
    Thanks, for what I understand is the first %destruction darian's meant for the present enemy if they both got absolute # net stars earn then %destruction is determine right? Further still tie, Supercell later at the end season will look then at the TOTAL %destruction your clan did during the league for final TIEBREAKER. we could see that ON season info DESTRUCTION % the total destructions what your clan did in the season. THEN they award who won the bonuses to all of us right? bacause we only recieved bonus AFTER cwl is'nt it.
    How logic is to see that Top 10 List in case of a tie is still undetermined. Of course they all determined already who won who get the bonus, otherwise they cant post that Top list. Thats my understanding...
    if i misunderstood darians quote on the tiebreaker factor ruling let darian further explain it to us.
    cheers and thanks
    Last edited by kristojesus; January 14th, 2019 at 11:36 PM.