Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CWL Colluding?!?

Quote Originally Posted by disappointed72 View Post
    SC needs to take a firm stance, if colluding is now part of cwl then say it outright. If it is not, then penalize the doers.
    Your wish has been granted: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...on-Win-Trading

But the flip flopping back and forth that it is not permitted and next minute it is strategically wise to do is not being transparent on what is considered fair gameplay.
    They haven't been flip-flopping. The response above was just one support contractor waffling. SC hadn't said anything themselves - not surprising as this was all blowing up over the weekend.

The more i research on this topic the more disappointed I am with this game. ;(
    It's Monday today, and by early afternoon we have the above response. That's pretty decisive in my book. I'm not sure what more you can really expect from SC
    For info on CWL see: Clan Leader CWL survival guide
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Centennial Club
    This is a problem in my opinion because I dont think it was SC intention for it to play out this way, but is not cheating in my opinion, because its playing within the game and available to all, just some are better at it thats one thing ive liked about this game is the amount of time, thought, strategy, patience can be rewarded to whoever is willing to go the furthest with it. food for thought a 50 person clan could be split into 3 15 person clans and if all are 12s they could run CWL searches at the same time and have a decent chance to match in same tournament, thats alot of strategy in my opinion and probably up in the top league is something thats being done. I guess the the question is what changes can be done to prevent this if thats what really wants to be done. clan **the family** #UJPLO228

Quote Originally Posted by alcusmc View Post
    but is not cheating in my opinion, because its playing within the game and available to all
    That may be your opinion, but it's SC's opinion that matters. And they've clearly stated it IS against the rules and they are now starting to ban clans that do it (every player in the clan gets a 2-month war timer). See the link in my previous post.
    For info on CWL see: Clan Leader CWL survival guide
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Centennial Club
    yep i posted this b4 i read that so looks like they've decided to punish something thats available in game which i totally disagree with. they should try to counter by adjusting the rules or parameters of CWL not sure if thats the right word. maybe if you get perfected in CWL a 10 star penalty but somthing in the rules or maybe clan with fewest stars against gets a bonus.
    Last edited by alcusmc; 1 Week Ago at 04:06 PM.