Thread: Th9 looking for specific, but permanent home

Th9 looking for specific, but permanent home

Hello, my name is Jon and I'm looking to join an active farming clan that is clan game focused, and only wars for loot. FWA clan would be ideal. Would prefer if clan be adult Christian-like or family friendly.
    Ign-SgtJonRob
    Ig#-9GVOCGYJR
    Age-19
    Th-9
    Lvl-106
    King-lvl 10
    Queen-lvl 10
    If interested in adding me just let me know. Would love to be apart of your clan.
    Last edited by SgtJonRob; January 14th, 2019 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Adding info

Chillbears sounds right for you.
    #889CUCY
    -Summer, Guardian in Mountainbears
    Proud Member of The Bear Family. #2VV9Q88V
    http://bearfamily.enjin.com
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...Mature-Vikings

Quote Originally Posted by SgtJonRob View Post
    Hello, my name is Jon and I'm looking to join an active farming clan that is clan game focused, and only wars for loot. FWA clan would be ideal. Would prefer if clan be adult Christian-like or family friendly.
    Ign-SgtJonRob
    Ig#-9GVOCGYJR
    Age-19
    Th-9
    Lvl-106
    King-lvl 10
    Queen-lvl 10
    If interested in adding me just let me know. Would love to be apart of your clan.

Aus YeaNAhYea
    TAg #2828QJPJL
    Is a new clan that is definitely family friendly we don't condone swearing and cussing. Also is 18 plus so we don't have any immature kids mucking up the chat. Founded by a group of clashers who wanted to make a clan that knows how to war and is dedicated to becoming something great. Hope you come join us
    Last edited by ElectricSh33p; January 14th, 2019 at 12:33 AM.

Sgt,

Check out MAture English. Do you want to do CWL? I will copy paste the details below.

Mature English (#2UGOPLLY) is looking for a few active adult clashers from North American time zones for war.
    We are a lvl 16 continuous war clan that has a revamped war team. Mature English is drama free. Historically, we have won about 80% of our wars. We have an excellent war team looking to improve steadily in a balanced war. We are fair play and do not run engineered or .5 bases. To war with us, you need maximum heroes from the PREVIOUS town hall.
    WE max clan games as you would expect.
    We run 2 CWL teams. One in Masters 2 currently for TH 12/11, and one in Gold 1, with TH 10 and 9. We support our clan with steady donations and positive feedback when desired, without ego or the antics of adolescence. We are 21+ only please.
    Are you an adult who is young at heart? Do you enjoy continuous wars without the drama of children? Do you want to be in a clan with personality. One that has active donation and clan chat? Check out the donation numbers. We are very active. We are NOT part of a consortium of feeder clans. You will not be lost in a system. Do you want to be part of a good adult team that has fun warring all the time? Did I strike a chord with you?
    WE are looking for TH 9/10/11.
    TH 9: need to be very active to get to be a part of our core. We will support but there needs to be a desire to get to th 10 as a full strength th 9. CWl with second team.
    TH10 : Need 30/30 royals to war. CWL with second team.
    TH 11: Eligible for CWL with first team with 40/40/10 royals, all army camps,cc, and one th 11 war attack fully upgraded to TH 11.
    Come check us out. Indicate your age and location or say “ASK FOR ACE” indicating you actually got to this part of the message.
    Requirements:
    Please only 21+ in the clan
    Our wars start at approximately 7-9 EST (Eastern Standard Time) ( 12:00-0200 GMT).
    WE like Th 9, and lower th 10 to hit early in war to set plate for the upper tier.
    Join us and in message type “ ASK FOR ACE

Quote Originally Posted by SgtJonRob View Post
    Ign-SgtJonRob
    Ig#-9GVOCGYJR
    Age-19
    Th-9
    Lvl-106
    King-lvl 10
    Queen-lvl 10
    Hi there

We have 3 FWA clans so can easily accommodate you. We also focus on clan games and always max within first day or two.

Send me a direct message if you would like to chat further.

Regards

Ish

Representing the forum famous Centum Group.

tiny.cc/centumapply

Forum Veteran
    Click our recruiting link below! Thanks.

Brisket

Not Christian based, but adult and friendly. We war, not arranged, but we have maxxed games and do our npnest in war.

sent you a pm

Like most every other clan, here's our long sales pitch;
    Reapers Grasp is an English-speaking, U.S. based clan that is rapidly ascending. Started May 2, 2018, we’re currently a level 8 clan. We’re currently looking for TH9’s & up for a re-tooling. Here’s what we can offer you.

• Donations – We donate a lot and quickly
    • Clan Games – We always max Clan games in 2-3 days.
    • War – We war all the time (optional)
    • Organization – We layout war plans for every war. We also have staff with individual specialties (see below)
    • Training – We can help with whatever training you want. We have a full time staff that specializes in all aspects of the game.
    • Friendly – We’re family-friendly, and just plain friendly. We’re not just clan mates, we’re family.
    • Promotions – Promotions are earned through donations, activity, war activity and/or recruiting
    • Activity – We’re highly active and interactive
    • Fun – We joke around quite a bit and have a lot of fun.

What we expect from you:

• Respect – Be respectful of all members.
    • Minimal Cursing – We do have a couple teens in the clan.
    • Donations – Maintain around 1:3 (donated:received) ratio.
    • War – If in war, use both attacks to the best of your ability. Follow the war plan.

That’s it. We don’t kick people for bad attacks in war. We’d rather help you learn to attack better. If you’re looking for a clan that you can grow with, have some fun and doesn’t take the game more seriously than life, we’re the one for you. You can check us out #V8V8UCGG. Come join our family. Hope we see you soon. Type the word “Forum” when requesting to join.
    NO ESCAPING THE REAPERS GRASP!!!