Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Location / Time zone for neighbourhood

Fresh Spawn

Location / Time zone for neighbourhood

It would be good to have some sort of idea where a neighbourhood is located. Some of the languages are an indication but it would be a good idea to have the time zone of the neighbourhood e.g. GMT +10 for Australia. This will give players some idea of where other players are located and if likely to at least be playing at the same time of the day. It can be frustrating to play as part of a neighbourhood if all others are sleeping.
    Last edited by LynRic; 1 Week Ago at 07:45 PM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by LynRic View Post
    It would be good to have some sort of idea where a neighbourhood is located. Some of the languages are an indication but it would be a good idea to have the time zone of the neighbourhood e.g. GMT +10 for Australia. This will give players some idea of where other players are located and if likely to at least be playing at the same time of the day. It can be frustrating to play as part of a neighbourhood if all others are sleeping.
    Many neighbourhoods are made up of members from different timezones, and that can mean that there's almost always someone online. My own hood has members from the USA, Korea, Australia, as well as Singapore and several countries in Europe.

Hay Day level 168 (main farm) - I have several others

Fresh Spawn
    Yes I realize that neighbourhoods have members from various countries. I have tried 3 neighbourhoods in the past and found that most members were in a totally different time zone (11 or 12 hours difference). I am joining neighbourhoods with relatively new players specifically to help them and it has been frustrating when they all need help and donations during the night. It defeats the purpose of me trying to help others. If I knew at least the time zone of players before I joined it would stop that happening.

I find the greatest part of being in a hood is having multiple time zones. I am actually the only one in my time zone, west coast Canada, however, my morning is Europe’s evening and vice versa. Very few hoods are going to have people all in the same time zone, methinks?
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 40 BK 38
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

I dont think this will add much to the game and its confusing if you play in an international NH.