Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: View barn and silo capacity

View barn and silo capacity

When visiting someone’s farm, it would be cool to be able to see their barn capacity and silo capacity (not inventory, just capacity). This could be done by either clicking on the barn/silo, or could be listed in a farms statistics. Some people spend a lot of time working to increase capacity so it would be something beyond farm level that could provide a level of measurement.

no ... nothing to show from others ... no way ...
    Farm level 122

I dont see what that would add to the game.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbitly View Post
    I dont see what that would add to the game.
    I don't know either. I do know I'd be jealous of peeps and their big barns and me with my pitiful barn.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to ClashOfHolmes for my cool banner

Quote Originally Posted by Bnoel1311 View Post
    When visiting someone’s farm, it would be cool to be able to see their barn capacity and silo capacity (not inventory, just capacity). This could be done by either clicking on the barn/silo, or could be listed in a farms statistics. Some people spend a lot of time working to increase capacity so it would be something beyond farm level that could provide a level of measurement.
    Why........?

Farm level: 231 Silo 11,400 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: "Maggie will leave soon". >MasterKilde<

Centennial Club
    No!!! I do not want people to be able to see how big my barn is!!!
    Level 132, Town level 38, 143/144 Achievements

While i understand the privacy issue, i must say i would be curious about the barn sizes of the farms i visit. More than any other statistic, this is the one i would like to know. Coz we all struggle hard with the barn pressure, so it's something close to the heart.

It would actually be good for Supercell's bottom line. Fosters a passive sense of envy/competitiveness that can only lead to more game activity and eventually, more income for SC. Print one extra line of text, reap in the cash. Why not? [Bcoz SC really really cares about our in game privacy? Nah...]
    Last edited by Benjamin9632; 4 Days Ago at 03:20 AM.