Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Active adult farmer looking for a hood

✳️An already Strong Champions league hood is recruiting looking for a few “no nonsense”, derby fierce” “ hit the floor running “ members !✳️

*No kids ! No Drama !
    *serious seasoned players - who prep for derby & finish tasks early
    * English on chat = communication = game chat
    *self-sustained team members who help team members = courtesy
    *Require 10/10 - 320/400 tasks - solid
    *opting out occasionally understood - keep leaders updated
    *Elders upon joining - don’t take advantage
    *those not doing their part will be booted - simple

Request to join if you want to be part of a winning team ❣️
    ⭐️Derby Outlaws ⭐️❣️
    Tag #8RQ9JG9

Hi Sandra88 from the same country as me. You still looking for a hood. Ours was pretty great wasn't it ? 😜 Men varför ny profil?

Hi Greysky, i have sent in game friend request, once you accept that then i can invite you. We look forward to farming with you. I will also rey to yr message me privately too. Cheers Robyn

Centennial Club
    Hi Derby Cats are looking for new people to come and join our team. So let me introduce my neighbourhood to you.

We are English speaking and primarily based in the UK but do have people from many different countries.

We are in champions league so we try to complete all 9 tasks as a minimum. The 10th task is entirely optional, some of the neighbourhood do it but some don't. All our Derby tasks are from 300+, higher if there is a themed Derby.

We have various levels within the neighbourhood. Some lower level farms are growing as they play, but they are fully able to complete Derby tasks with the higher level players. The rest of the neighbourhood range from level 40 upwards.

We like people to chat and communicate with us and will encourage people to use the neighbourhood message box at all times. This will also keep you up to date with all things going on in the hood. It is also useful if you have any problems with tasks as everyone is always willing to help at all times.

We have FB messenger where we can chat about Hay Day issues and often chat about other things such as the places where we all come from and anything else that anyone is interested in.

We would really like to meet you. If you are interested please look for our tag

#PPQYCPUG DERBY CATS

Come and try us out. We will make you very welcome and look forward to seeing you soon.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #15
    Closed due to forum rule 8.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to ClashOfHolmes for my cool banner

Bakunin doesn't feed his HD animals