Thread: Reverse feature

Fresh Spawn

Reverse feature

Do a reverse feature where you can take some goods you don't need and use them for getting back their materials. You should make a cost for it, maybe diamonds (it can be like Tom or the helpers), or that you'll get less materials than what you used to make the goods, or maybe that it will take more time.
    Last edited by Endy04; January 13th, 2019 at 01:32 PM.

Millennial Club
    This has been requested before but I don’t see why that would add to the game. You can sell goods that you don’t need and buy the ingredients. Why pay diamonds to get less than you started with?
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
    This has been requested before but I don’t see why that would add to the game. You can sell goods that you don’t need and buy the ingredients. Why pay diamonds to get less than you started with?
    Sometimes there are things that are very hard to be found in the newspaper, but the goods that you can make from then can be found much more easily, like bacon, which is very hard to be found, and bacon & eggs, which are quite easy to be found. Or, woolly chaps and cotton fabric. Also, sometimes you just have the goods in your barn and you'd like to switch them for their materials.

please, developpers, don't waste time for this ... work on something else but not that ... thx ...
    Farm level 127

Haha, I'd love to reverse engineer tofu dogs when I'm short on tomatoes and lettuce. It would be kind of cool, but then again, I doubt it would end up being much quicker than growing the missing crops, waiting for the bacon to be ready etc.
    Level 90 - playing since June 2016
    No Town