Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Suspicious unfair behaviour in CWL

Suspicious unfair behaviour in CWL

Hi SC Community,

This is my first post. Iíve been playing since ever but today it seems important to report an unfair behaviour.

We are in a middle of a CWL, we are in Champion II, which means that all teams are full TH12.

At the end of Round 2, we can see that 2 teams who are fighting against each other finished with obtaining a 45vs45 stars result! It really looks like that they have an agreement together to set very weak war base, maybe without CC defense troops. During Round 1, both teams hardly reached to get ę only Ľ 30 stars for their first battle against other teams. They ensure themselves to finish at the two first places at the end of the League. It seems really unfair for all the teams involved in this league.
    Moreover, these 2 teams come from the same country (Iran). But curiously, one of the teams changes his country of origin status from Iran to Egypt today, probably to avoid any suspicion...
    Many of us have already reported this to Supercell with the in-game support contact. But the answers are just incredible, it seems totally normal for Supercell, they are just ę
    active clan with end game players in their roster! Ľ... When we ask why they only have scored 30 stars against other teams, or what do they think about the country changing of today, we have no answer and the chat is closed... For Supercell, they can assure that these teams donít use mods or third-party apps, so they respect the Terms of Services, so everything is OK.

We request the Community if you have already seen this kind of unfair behaviour, and to help us to find out what we can report to Supercell to give them more obvious proofs to reconsider the position. Maybe if they have many reports, they will move a little and donít be so naive about this situation.

Thanks, and sorry for my English 😉 (weīre French ☺️)

Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Thanks Warios,
    It seems like it is a common situation...
    So why SC could act like it is totally normal?? Do they have something to hide/protect? Why donít they just say that they will clear the results of the collusion teams and think about it for the next CWL?... Thereīs something I donít get

Quote Originally Posted by Pandastyle95 View Post
    Thanks Warios,
    So why SC could act like it is totally normal?? Do they have something to hide/protect? Why don’t they just say that they will clear the results of the collusion teams and think about it for the next CWL?... Thereīs something I don’t get
    SC often seems to rely on automated things to confirm cheating, while this would require a bit of investigation. I hope they take the report seriously, look into it, see what base designs they used for that one war compared to the others, then give them all 30 day bans that last long enough to make them all miss the next war league. Second offense permanent ban.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

This is also my first post to the forums, but a long time reader of the forums and a clash player since 2012. I felt compelled to reply to pandas original post. Not only because I agree with him, but I also happen to be in one of the other clans in this league war and reported this exact thing this morning. It started out with a few three star attacks by each clan, then quickly escalated to all perfect attacks. Supercell originally thought I was accusing the clans of modding, which I was not but it is an absolute collusion of two clans from Iran (one of which changed to Egypt now). This is a form of cheating and unfair to the other clans in this league and all clans in general. I don’t believe this is what Supercell imagined when they developed the league wars but it is a problem that needs to be addressed. Both clans should be given some type of punishment for this. If Supercell does not act, then this will become common place and fair players will become disenfranchised with league wars and clash in general. I really hope they are able to do something about this.

Centennial Club
    Seems similar to FWA in normal wars.. Its still going on in normal wars, if SC doesn't look at FWA as cheating in normal wars, very likely they won't look at it as cheating in CWL too..

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunny19 View Post
    This is also my first post to the forums, but a long time reader of the forums and a clash player since 2012. I felt compelled to reply to pandas original post. Not only because I agree with him, but I also happen to be in one of the other clans in this league war and reported this exact thing this morning. It started out with a few three star attacks by each clan, then quickly escalated to all perfect attacks. Supercell originally thought I was accusing the clans of modding, which I was not but it is an absolute collusion of two clans from Iran (one of which changed to Egypt now). This is a form of cheating and unfair to the other clans in this league and all clans in general. I don’t believe this is what Supercell imagined when they developed the league wars but it is a problem that needs to be addressed. Both clans should be given some type of punishment for this. If Supercell does not act, then this will become common place and fair players will become disenfranchised with league wars and clash in general. I really hope they are able to do something about this.
    Hi, it seems that we are in same war league group. Supercell matched three clans from Iran and Iím expecting lots of unfair star collecting. If they will not do anything about this we can agree between rest of clans to try eliminate those unfair clans.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandastyle95 View Post
    Well, not that common. I posted the (almost) complete list of champ 2 results so far in one of the threads Warios linked. This: http://twoseven.co.uk/coc/t2/ch2results.htm

As far as I can see there are so far 3 FWA wars out of 200+ league groups. So under 1.5% of groups are affected. It's not all that common.

So why SC could act like it is totally normal?? Do they have something to hide/protect?
    The problem is you're talking to support. And they are a 3rd party contractor with the job of sorting out people who lost their account; or didn't get gems they purchased, that kind of thing. As soon as you ask any serious question it all depends who you get. You might get a clued up agent. Or, quite often, they'll just see a couple of key words (cheating, maybe) and hit the button for a canned reply that seems to match (so you get some reply about what SC are doing about modding), because they don't really understand.

Why don’t they just say that they will clear the results of the collusion teams and think about it for the next CWL?... Thereīs something I don’t get
    That would be my preferred solution. BUT - unless they developed the mechanism to do that in their support tools in the last version, it's may not be possible in the short term. A big, live, database isn't like a spreadsheet where you can just go in and edit a few numbers. (Well, you sort of can, but it's a really bad idea)
    For info on CWL see: Clan Leader CWL survival guide
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Quote Originally Posted by Postal View Post
    Seems similar to FWA in normal wars.. Its still going on in normal wars, if SC doesn't look at FWA as cheating in normal wars, very likely they won't look at it as cheating in CWL too..
    It isn’t similar. FWA almost always only impacts other clans in the FWA. When they happen to match someone outside of FWA, my understanding is they put their war bases up and they do a normal war. If they instead do keep their farm bases up, it makes for a boring war for the other clan, but at least they are benefitting from the easy loot and war win. In CWL the collusion hurts all of the other clans in the league.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    Well, not that common. I posted the (almost) complete list of champ 2 results so far in one of the threads Warios linked. This: http://twoseven.co.uk/coc/t2/ch2results.htm
    Thank you for linking that site - I have always wondered how big the league is for C2 and C1. Its fascinating to see only 156 clans up in C1

It looks like there are 2 of 20 groups with collusion present (44/45 and 45/45). The only other flagged group for C1 is group only putting up 17 or 18 stars. Appears they are either over matched (unlikely for C1) or using a base setup to drop out of C1.

Regardless, 10% collusion rate after just 2 rounds between groups in C1 is really too high. Luckily there appears to be no collusion in our group.... yet. This could all be fixed by making groups anonymous.

With Top 10 rankings being decided first by overall stars, this will throw everything off. We will have to see what SC decides to do.