Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What happen to your clan mates if they miss or fail a cwl Attack.

Millennial Club

What happen to your clan mates if they miss or fail a cwl Attack.

Hi guys. Do you all practice any form of dropping unperforming war players or you gave them another chance to show their capabilities in the next coming war. what suggestion do you guys have when seeing them not interested to Learn or perform in war.
    Last edited by Bobenzochris; January 12th, 2019 at 09:54 PM.

Two wars ago I missed my attack due to working later than expected and it cost us the war, we only needed one more star to win and there was an easy base remaining. I've got a really good leader who understands things happen IRL that's outside of our control. I apologized in chat and told him I took full blame for the loss. He left me out of the following war but let me redeem myself by putting me in the current war.

Tl;dr just watch for the repeat offenders. It's rare that I miss one of my war attacks, but when someone makes a pattern of it it's time to demote them or let them go.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; January 12th, 2019 at 09:59 PM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH10 | XP 146 | BK 32 | AQ 35 |

They get flogged in the town square. No, but seriously. We have substitutions. We have a second clan that aren't as serious were people can go to to war. But that is totally optional.
    TH12 - lvl206 - 298k FIN - Oct2012 - 12 Okt + 3 mos
    Gold Grab - 2bn
    Elixir Escapade - 2bn
    Heroic Heist - 23.97m +3,52
    BH8 - PB 4329

Quote Originally Posted by Bobenzochris View Post
    Hi guys. Do you all practice any form of dropping unperforming war players or you gave them another chance to show their capabilities in the next coming war. what suggestion do you guys have when seeing them not interested to Learn or perform in war.
    Have you tried to help them learn? Thatís not a good mentality of a leader. I find that most people are coachable if you give them some direction. Pick a strategy good for that persons th and help them first. If they canít do better and improve then you have no choice.

Millennial Club
    I only dole out punishment for not attacking.

For classic war, it's 1 war suspension. If they do it again in the next war, they are kicked.

For league war, they are left out for the rest of the league. I have 20 opted in for only 15 spots. Normally, I divide the spots evenly to get 5 attacks per member.

If they have a failed attack, no punishment. All of us have failed an attack before.
    Last edited by move4ward; January 12th, 2019 at 10:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Well don't play it then. The game is all about having fun. If you don't find that aspect of it to be fun, then don't play it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    What evidence I have seen suggests that most people are finding it fun. But obviously, not everybody will.

A missed attack earns removal in the next was or battle day. If they donít fess up, then they are out indefinitely.

if they apologise and have a reasonable excuse and are not a repeat offender they just get one war off as a rule.

underperformers? Never... we all have our moments
    Last edited by WussyPuss; January 12th, 2019 at 10:10 PM.
    Farm 138
    CoC TH11 BhB8 max AQ 44 BK 41 GW 6
    established level 15 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Missing attacks happens, so whenever it does happen in war, I generally give my clanmates a second shot. Same thing applies to attacks that could've gone over better, so I give some suggestions on how to improve.

The only time I ever leave someone out of war is if they miss attacks consistently, or if they go into an attack unprepared to the point where it's inexcusable.

CoC Accounts: Darkwindô (TH11 - LV 183 - 50/50/20 - GG&EE 2B Each) | DARDANIUS (TH10 - LV 130 - 20/25)

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 13 - Crystal III) - We are recruiting! Interested in joining? Click here!
    Clashing since January 2014

Regular wars, miss both attacks, you are gone unless there is a good reason. Miss one, you are out the next war. If it becomes a pattern, you are at risk of being booted. We don't require wars but we do require people to participate if the opt in. As far as failed attacks, I wouldn't be in the clan if we did that. Pretty sure it would be empty. For example, my very first war attack as a rushed th8 was gibarch. The clanleader at the time kindly explained that was a less than optimal strategy and made suggestions. A few months later I was a coleader. Been there ever since.

Oh my god ... first world problems

We are happy if we have 15 competent fighters at all. If someone blows an attack or misses due to RL issues, he/she will apologize anyway and no consequences are imposed but friendly encouragement. All adults here. A little taunting might follow ...

It‘s a mobile game, guys ...
    Patrick
    Highlander | KarlsruheUnited #2VR2CRCQ | TH 11 | BK 50 | AQ 50 | GW 20 | BH 8 | BM 25

Just don't hold it that way. (Steve Jobs)
    Just play the game like it was intended to be played. (Supercell)
    Ceterum censeo navem deurendam.

We are a semi serious war clan. If you are a new recruit and miss an attack your kicked. Members that have bin here a whyle may get a warning and left out. What bothers me the most is if a player consistently sucks at attacking or there base is to easy and the clan tryís to give them pointers on bothe and they totally ignore advice. At that point I kick with a message this is not a clan for you we like to win and need solid members who want to improve. If they come back later and show me they have done better they may get a third chance.