Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What happen to your clan mates if they miss or fail a cwl Attack.

it all depends on what kind pf clan are you guys.

If you are die hards and want to win it all, then put him aside for a replacement.
    If you are a clan that want to win but not a die hard, let him prove himslef if he has a good reason.
    If you are a fun clan that knows each other, than let him saty cause nothing happend... it's juat a game.

Elders are demoted to member if they miss an attack. Members are booted if they miss an attack. No one booted for failing. Weve all been there. 😉

i play in a couple of clans, and both handle CWL skips the same way. Since there are usually quite a few players chomping at the bit to participate (since...only 15 at a time), skipping a CWL attack will get you benched for the rest of the tournament. We're not a hard core war clan, but skipping attacks and placing the outcome of the war at risk, is also messing with potential medals for the bench roster. We need players in the active roster that are trying their best so the entire team can benefit. Those who don't take that responsibility seriously...don't play.

(We're not that strict in regular wars, since everyone who wants to participate has a chance to do so. Skips in regular wars usually get you a one war "timeout", lol.)

Depends on the situation. Missed attack without an explanation is always a drop from next war. People who show no interest in improving get kicked after a pattern has shown itself. Almost no one is removed or dropped immediately for poor or missed attacks. Our approach has always been that Bad attacking can be fixed. Bad attitudes cannot.
    Leader: BurntCreativity - Level 16 War Clan
    🔥Charred to Greatness🔥
    BC Recruitment Thread: http://Tinyurl.Com/k6fmzv6

Quote Originally Posted by pmhausen View Post
    Oh my god ... first world problems

We are happy if we have 15 competent fighters at all. If someone blows an attack or misses due to RL issues, he/she will apologize anyway and no consequences are imposed but friendly encouragement. All adults here. A little taunting might follow ...

Its a mobile game, guys ...
    Patrick
    I have to say that this kind of statement is quite irritating and rather condescending. Im sure everyone who plays this game is aware that it is a mobile game. Everyone plays for different reasons and at different levels of competitiveness. I dont believe anyone should be belittled for how they choose to play. In my opinion If they arent in your clan, who cares how they choose to play?
    Last edited by Kirky519; 1 Week Ago at 11:24 PM.
    Leader: BurntCreativity - Level 16 War Clan
    🔥Charred to Greatness🔥
    BC Recruitment Thread: http://Tinyurl.Com/k6fmzv6

I personally feel they deserve a 2nd chance but all along its a adult clan we cannot be baby sitting everyone day in day out. They ask for the war so they themselves need to take note of it. Giving excuses is not the way to push e blame away.

Fairly the same as others but I'll throw it in anyway for statistical purposes.

A "failed" attack just means we say unlucky to the attacker as no one ever goes out of their way to purposely lose. What we do then is actually assess the attack with them and see if we can work out how it went wrong (spell placements, unlucky trap triggered, choice of starting point etc). The die hards will then start using the "new" tactics in standard raids and posting replays.

A missed attack will result in being subbed out. We dislike missed attacks for two main reasons. One, that one attack could potentially lose the war for the whole clan who put the effort in and two, plenty of clan mates who missed out on the opportunity to attack and would have if they had been selected.

We are fair though, the main reason for subbing out is purely to avoid any situations where that person may have left their device somewhere, lost / damaged device or just got caught in a family or work situation that took priority. Once we know, we are happy to sub back in. As stated by a few others, repeat offenders with multiple excuses warrant a more cautious reinstatement.

The issue with CWL is that we have to wait an awful long time for it, and our clan spends the 2 days building up to it preparing the roster with players that can guarantee to the best of their knowledge that they are available all that week - and then once the roster has been confirmed, those players can then opt in/out depending on availability for each battle day. So to go through all that planning and prep just for someone to not attack is very frustrating.

FYI: as much as we try our hardest to plan, we are yet to complete an entire league with 100% attacks used
    IGN: Mike:1984 #QG9UL8Y9
    CLAN: BDB Warriors #2JRGY0Y
    TH12 / Lv 202 / HIGH SCORE 5987
    Account Established Dec 2012

Missed attack = out for the rest of tourney
    1* = out next round

We had a guy come online minutesafter the CWL war ended, missing his attack. He apologized and we moved on. Didn’t hurt that we drilled our opponent. I told him next time we cut off a finger. He said that was reasonable.

Summary: 1st offfense, no punishment ... 2nd offense, lose a finger ... pretty straightforward.
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH11 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by pmhausen View Post
    Oh my god ... first world problems

We are happy if we have 15 competent fighters at all. If someone blows an attack or misses due to RL issues, he/she will apologize anyway and no consequences are imposed but friendly encouragement. All adults here. A little taunting might follow ...

Its a mobile game, guys ...
    Patrick
    Never thought Id see such a beautiful response as this one.