Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Keeping it real with a few simple rules!

Keeping it real with a few simple rules!

Hi there! I'm Jannie, leader at KEEPING IT REAL #8YLJCQCY, white horse on blue heart.

We are an international English speaking NH. We intentionally keep our neighborhood size between 10 & 20 for optimal task selection. We are friendly and helpful and ask the same in return. We have a solid derby record and dedicated players who play to relax, enjoy, chat a bit and hopefully win!

Derby Goals in order of importance
    * Maintain Championship Level (must)
    * Collect 9 horseshoes (must)
    * Place in Top 3 (if we can we will, we are not and don't want to be a win at all cost team.)

We play every derby and post in the NH envelope our strategy for each week, so everyone knows what is expected of them.

A Few Simple Rules
    1. Preferred Level 80+ (we will lower if you’re a good fit)
    2. Adult hood 18+
    3. MUST Speak/Communicate in English
    4. Active Daily Players (maintain your farm, town, and stock items)
    5. Be a Helpful, Friendly, Self-sufficient player
    6. Chatting builds strong NH ties for some. Others prefer to work quietly on their farm. Both are okay. However, a quick, "Hello, how are you" only takes a moment. No off game chat sites are or will be used.
    7. We all try to say “Please” & “Thank You”.
    8. We play 320 and 400 only. If you can’t commit to this PLEASE opt out for the week.
    9. MUST complete 9 tasks, taking a 10th task is helpful, but NEVER required (we know diamonds are hard to come by, if you have them please take the 10th)
    10. We all make mistakes. If you run out of time or take a low point task, own it by posting on chat and take a 10th task. (This is the only time you will be required to use diamonds) We give 2nd chances for mistakes if they're not habitual.
    11. Moochers, drama queens, selfish players, bad tempers & foul language are not a fit and will be removed immediately & possibly without notice.

All derby players are promoted to Elder status to help keep the tasks deleted and refreshed. We don’t encourage calling tasks... no guarantee it won’t be taken. New players are opted out until contact is made.

If you feel you’d be a good fit we look forward to including you in our NH!

Jannie - Leader USA 🇺🇸

Good luck with your search!

Daily bump 1/13/19

Daily bump 1/14/19

Daily bump 1/16/19

Daily bump 1/17

Hello,

Im am 76 lvl farmer just start play again Hay Day, my age is 27 and i wana join your Hood thanks.

Im an active player used to love this Game i play derby and also im a friendly man and i Like to chat a lot hope i can join your hood.
    Farm name: Catalinus
    Tag:#8RGGVQ2J0

Daily bump 1/20

Quote Originally Posted by Catalinus View Post
    Im an active player used to love this Game i play derby and also im a friendly man and i Like to chat a lot hope i can join your hood.
    Farm name: Catalinus
    Tag:#8RGGVQ2J0
    I’ve adjusted our leve to have you join! Hope to meet you soon 😊

Daily bump 1/21/19