Thread: Time - Machines

Fresh Spawn

Time - Machines

Hi, can I suggest that the training time for all the machines should be adjusted, coz I already opened all the 3 machines but still the training time is same, coz it takes time before I can donate another machines to some members. Coz some of members are busy on their works and they are getting annoyed for waiting for a longer time for the machines. Though we know that we can use gems for a quick donations, but still its not an another way to solve it, what if I'm saving my gems coz we're going to use it for some reasons or let say we use it for emergency cases, like if your members badly needed the backup troops coz his breaktime will be over for any minutes, then u need to use the gems, and I'm mostly donating the machines in my clan. Gems are not the only solution for it, hope to hear some responses. Thanks!

Trying to balance CoC and schoolwork once again
    Quote Originally Posted by Ven99 View Post
    Hi, can I suggest that the training time for all the machines should be adjusted, coz I already opened all the 3 machines but still the training time is same, coz it takes time before I can donate another machines to some members. Coz some of members are busy on their works and they are getting annoyed for waiting for a longer time for the machines. Though we know that we can use gems for a quick donations, but still its not an another way to solve it, what if I'm saving my gems coz we're going to use it for some reasons or let say we use it for emergency cases, like if your members badly needed the backup troops coz his breaktime will be over for any minutes, then u need to use the gems, and I'm mostly donating the machines in my clan. Gems are not the only solution for it, hope to hear some responses. Thanks!
    I don't think they'll adjust the times again. Before, LV 2 and 3 took 25 and 30 minutes respectively, but it was changed so all three levels trained at 20 minutes.
    CoC Accounts: Darkwind™ (TH11 - LV 176 - 41/50/15) | DARDANIUS (TH10 - LV 126 - 20/21)
    Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 12 - Gold I) #YPU22PYG - Interested in joining? Click here!
    Clashing since Jan 2014

Fresh Spawn
    The machines are already expensive at the same time the training time is too long. They should lessen the training time into 10 mins coz we already opened the three machines, its ok if you are starting to open the machine, you can tell about the time gaps. But we already opened the three machines so they must lesser the training time. Its like the camp, if all camps are not in the same level the training time are too slow, but when you upgrade all the camps with the same level, the speed of training time is too fast.