Thread: We need more room for friends

Post We need more room for friends

I dunno about you guys but I'm one of those people who has a full friends list 24/7 and it's a ridiculous pain in the butt to remove old friends to add new ones. You guys should extend the limit! Besides... the more the merrier, right?

Forum Champion
    I don’t necessarily disagree I just fail to see why. What benefit is there from having in game friends? Other that being able to watch their attacks if you happen to catch them live or knowing if they are online, the friend list is useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    I don’t necessarily disagree I just fail to see why. What benefit is there from having in game friends? Other that being able to watch their attacks if you happen to catch them live or knowing if they are online, the friend list is useless.
    From my personal experience, the friend's list is really useful because I am a clan leader (not co) and I have befriended my entire clan so I can tell who's online and direct them to do war attacks, donations, etc.

But I also have friends from outside my own clan and it's just helpful to see when they're online so I can visit them and stuff.
    Last edited by SolaceAngel; January 11th, 2019 at 09:32 PM.