Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OP 10v10 Bat strat post nerf

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Dear God. Quit with the everything is op. That sounds like a complex, multi phase attack require a good bit of planning. It should succeed. Op is drop 11 bat spells and watch it take out half the base.
    Literally my reaction. That is a very complicated attack that only elite players would be able to successfully master. The so called public would not even bother to give it a shot. OP is when the pub player can spam everything in a corner and get 3 stars, how are we still debating this? An attack like that heck if done correctly it BETTER get 3 stars on a th10.

And yes also....TH10 you're kidding me right?

Gotta be the most pointless thread of the year so far. No offence, just pointing out the obvious.

Edit: it wouldnt be pointless if you were sharing a decent attack strat for TH10, in which case this should be in tactics and strategy part of the forum. But thats not the point of your post. Therefore...

In fact it just sounds like the OP wants to brag about their prowess at TH10. As someone stated, its really not tough to 3 star at 10 mate, as it shouldn't be anymore. Now if this was a 12vs12 attack I might be impressed.
    Last edited by Rephren; 6 Days Ago at 04:35 AM.

Never argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Would have love to see the word "OP" in the era when 2 starring a 10 wins wars, now it's like another strat requiring some planning to 3 star
    Last edited by madman53190; 6 Days Ago at 04:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rephren View Post
    Literally my reaction. That is a very complicated attack that only elite players would be able to successfully master. The so called public would not even bother to give it a shot. OP is when the pub player can spam everything in a corner and get 3 stars, how are we still debating this? An attack like that heck if done correctly it BETTER get 3 stars on a th10.

And yes also....TH10 you're kidding me right?

Gotta be the most pointless thread of the year so far. No offence, just pointing out the obvious.

Edit: it wouldnt be pointless if you were sharing a decent attack strat for TH10, in which case this should be in tactics and strategy part of the forum. But thats not the point of your post. Therefore...

In fact it just sounds like the OP wants to brag about their prowess at TH10. As someone stated, its really not tough to 3 star at 10 mate, as it shouldn't be anymore. Now if this was a 12vs12 attack I might be impressed.
    talk is cheap. U have a 12v12 fc strat? I have a maxed th12. Although I donít war seriously on it, I am probably better than the average forummer on my th12

th12 is hard to fc triple using a fixed comp.
    Last edited by wind30; 6 Days Ago at 06:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wind30 View Post
    talk is cheap. U have a 12v12 fc strat? I have a maxed th12. Although I don’t war seriously on it, I am probably better than the average forummer on my th12

Eh? Like...what? Did I imply I 3star at th12 regularly? I'm not the one bragging here about my OP attacks.

Never argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Rephren View Post
    Eh? Like...what? Did I imply I 3star at th12 regularly? I'm not the one bragging here about my OP attacks.
    then your views are unreasonable because you are only impressed with something that is impossible with the current meta, a 12v12 op strat, ie nothing impresses you, so basically you diss everything. Then why bother posting. It helps noone.

At least I have a good 10v10 strat to share. Unlike of most people here who just complain or complain about other people complaining.

The idea of the Bat hogs is all about timing. All you need the hogs is to tank the WT for the few secs...

In fact, Bats are still seriously good in 10v10 if you bring in tanks and proper timing. definately useable after the nerf.
    Last edited by wind30; 6 Days Ago at 09:39 AM.

then your views are unreasonable because you are only impressed with something that is impossible with the current meta, a 12v12 op strat, ie nothing impresses you, so basically you diss everything. Then why bother posting. It helps noone.

At least I have a good 10v10 strat to share. Unlike of most people here who just complain or complain about other people complaining.

The idea of the Bat hogs is all about timing. All you need the hogs is to tank the WT for the few secs...

In fact, Bats are still seriously good in 10v10 if you bring in tanks and proper timing. definately useable after the nerf.
    Agree it is definitely useful even after the nerf. But better you remove the word 'op' from the post, that makes this post look like a new nerf request and no1 is gonna like that.
    Last edited by BlazeStormz123; 6 Days Ago at 09:47 AM.
    Never Give Up Without Even Trying!

To stop all the complaints about bat nerf,

here is an op bat strat 10v10.

4 healers, 3 pekka, 5 wiz, 13 hogs 4 bowlers. CC 2 giant 1 pekka, bat, SS.
    7 bats, 1 rage, 1 poison, 1 freeze

4 healers on AQ walk. Target is any WT accessible. After the AQ walk, use 1 pekka 3 wiz to set funnel. Then SS and KS (2pekka 4 bowlers BK) to merge into AQ walk.

Rage KS.

13 hogs, freeze and bats are used to take out the rest of the def. Ideally one inferno will be taken out by the KS. If the other inferno is multi, it is a prime candidate for freeze. Use hogs to tank on WT and drop bats on WT/IT. The most important part is the hog/bat/freeze placement.

I can drop by your clan to FC your TH10. Its not as op as freeze witch but far from weak if it can break bases with 10 seconds planning on FC.
    i'll be training that up later give it a few try's, feel free to add me as a friend and we can try some fc's when were both on.

#2jrj2ylov The Game

I have a maxed th12. Although I donít war seriously on it
    Well then u should, creating and adding a strategy to the toughest town hall is better than creating one for continuously degrading town hall already having many strats to pull a 3 star

talk is cheap. U have a 12v12 fc strat? I have a maxed th12. Although I don’t war seriously on it, I am probably better than the average forummer on my th12

I would like for you to come by our clan and FC for us. If i'm not there, nobody will let you in. The clan tag is #8LJ0CV98 I would be happy to see you at work BUT,

This is why people are reacting so badly to you. Even if you are the best, don't say it. If you stop acting like the god of Clash people might notice that you have something good to say. Tone it down, let others decide how good you are. Saying these kinds of things on a forum will always result in a hostile reaction by many.

Just because it's a good strat doesn't make over powered. It was OP when people could just drop their troops any where at TH10 and three star because of the bats. Just tone it down and you'll get a much better response. Or keep doing what your doing and you'll keep getting the same result.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Where were you? When it was released I was waiting for someone to 3* my base with bats, many came failed. Then they nerfed it twice. Now I have moved to th11 but it's still in early stage. You can come by and do 90% on my base if you can.