Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OP 10v10 Bat strat post nerf

OP 10v10 Bat strat post nerf

To stop all the complaints about bat nerf,

here is an op bat strat 10v10.

4 healers, 3 pekka, 5 wiz, 13 hogs 4 bowlers. CC 2 giant 1 pekka, bat, SS.
    7 bats, 1 rage, 1 poison, 1 freeze

4 healers on AQ walk. Target is any WT accessible. After the AQ walk, use 1 pekka 3 wiz to set funnel. Then SS and KS (2pekka 4 bowlers BK) to merge into AQ walk.

Rage KS.

13 hogs, freeze and bats are used to take out the rest of the def. Ideally one inferno will be taken out by the KS. If the other inferno is multi, it is a prime candidate for freeze. Use hogs to tank on WT and drop bats on WT/IT. The most important part is the hog/bat/freeze placement.

I can drop by your clan to FC your TH10. Its not as op as freeze witch but far from weak if it can break bases with 10 seconds planning on FC.

Dear God. Quit with the everything is op. That sounds like a complex, multi phase attack require a good bit of planning. It should succeed. Op is drop 11 bat spells and watch it take out half the base.

Th10 again. Sigh.

Pro Member
    I'm not a pie you eat, I'm the pie that eats you. Nomnomnomnom.
    I knew this thread was going to be a ton of nonsense the moment I saw you make it. First line and knew it was going to be the same as all of your other nerf threads.

No replays either.
    1) I sometimes bring 30 wall breakers to my raids, no lie. Half the walls in the base are destroyed, all it takes is one, maybe 2 rages. Maybe they need a nerf instead of <insert troop here>?

2) ďA picture is worth a thousand words.Ē A replay of an attack is worth a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by FearElemental View Post
    I knew this thread was going to be a ton of nonsense the moment I saw you make it. First line and knew it was going to be the same as all of your other nerf threads.

No replays either.
    my last thread on freeze witch has tons of replays... trust me, I am probably one of the best th10 forummer...

rem sc did nerf witch as I predicted.

I dont think this strat is as op as freeze witch but it is one of the most flexible comp now. It has to if u are going to fc different bases with one comp

i was doing this when everyone was drag bat... just waiting for sc to finish nerfing before posting.

Hogs pekka allows u to tank inferno or wt to allow your bats to survive... u can triple almost any base assuming u know how to distract inferno and wt.
    Last edited by wind30; 1 Week Ago at 02:45 AM.

Will people ever stop calling the bat spell OP after many nerfs so they get to 1 bat per bat spell level?

The only thing the OP is wrong on is in the wording, this is not Youtube to get clickbaity.

On topic: The potential of the bat spell could be exploited that way with semi tanks individually per wizard tower like hogs. Sounds rather difficult to pull it off with the pressure of war, tho!
    Last edited by DoritosSk; 1 Week Ago at 03:09 AM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by wind30 View Post
    To stop all the complaints about bat nerf,

here is an op bat strat 10v10.

4 healers, 3 pekka, 5 wiz, 13 hogs 4 bowlers. CC 2 giant 1 pekka, bat, SS.
    7 bats, 1 rage, 1 poison, 1 freeze

4 healers on AQ walk. Target is any WT accessible. After the AQ walk, use 1 pekka 3 wiz to set funnel. Then SS and KS (2pekka 4 bowlers BK) to merge into AQ walk.

Rage KS.

13 hogs, freeze and bats are used to take out the rest of the def. Ideally one inferno will be taken out by the KS. If the other inferno is multi, it is a prime candidate for freeze. Use hogs to tank on WT and drop bats on WT/IT. The most important part is the hog/bat/freeze placement.

I can drop by your clan to FC your TH10. Its not as op as freeze witch but far from weak if it can break bases with 10 seconds planning on FC.
    Thank you for sharing a successful attack strategy, but I wouldn't refer to it as OP. That isn't some simple OP attack plan for first time th10 players. For perma-maxers with a lot of experience or highly skilled players that can make use of all of those troops and spells it might be a very strong strategy and that is a good thing. There should be such strong strategies, especially at th10. OP is a negative thing, it means too powerful, bad for the game, etc. This attack doesn't sound like that at all. Someone able to pull it off at th10 should have a good % of 3 stars.
    Last edited by 2222; 1 Week Ago at 03:25 AM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

my last thread on freeze witch has tons of replays... trust me, I am probably one of the best th10 forummer...

I dont think this strat is as op as freeze witch but it is one of the most flexible comp now. It has to if u are going to fc different bases with one comp

i was doing this when everyone was drag bat... just waiting for sc to finish nerfing before posting.

Hogs pekka allows u to tank inferno or wt to allow your bats to survive... u can triple almost any base assuming u know how to distract inferno and wt.
    You mean the witch nerf buff? They shifted skellie spawning and added up and / or dps. I didn't feel any nerf.

If you are the uber th10 attack God, then why shouldn't your attack as work well? Op is over powered. Not successful in the hands of someone who is obsessed with th10. Kind of like someone being cool with a mullet and members only jacket. Rather yeasteryear
    Last edited by Piper139; 1 Week Ago at 03:30 AM.

lol VERY humble

th10 isn't that hard mate, just a heads up
    Last edited by lawllypop; 1 Week Ago at 03:31 AM.
    mitch - Disipulo - Level 16 Serious War Clan

Accounts: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Thanks for stretegy, I will use this one