Thread: Barn crowding

Barn crowding

I like this game, however I am getting very frustrated with the never ending barn full problem. I never seem to be able to build up a supply of items that my machines manufacturer dute to over crowding in my barn. I suggest that Super Cell create a "shed" to store things like, land expansion supplies, axes, saws, town building upgrade supplies (tar buckets, paint buckets, hammers, ect..), bolts, planks, duct tape, screws, nails ect.... I think the barn should just be for things you manufacturer on your machines & not the things you have to store up a lot of to expand things until you reach required limist.

Millennial Club
    This has been suggested many time and has been ruled out. See the MUST READ thread at the top. If your barn is full you need to sell something. Maybe sell silo and land expansion items and just keep barn expansion items.
    Last edited by Connemara; January 12th, 2019 at 02:49 PM.
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Maranatha1 View Post
    I like this game, however I am getting very frustrated with the never ending barn full problem. I never seem to be able to build up a supply of items that my machines manufacturer dute to over crowding in my barn. I suggest that Super Cell create a "shed" to store things like, land expansion supplies, axes, saws, town building upgrade supplies (tar buckets, paint buckets, hammers, ect..), bolts, planks, duct tape, screws, nails ect.... I think the barn should just be for things you manufacturer on your machines & not the things you have to store up a lot of to expand things until you reach required limist.
    It is always good to have many friends on hayday to get exchange the items excess, as one help another.
    Barn 5350, Town 45, Silo 3750, Tackle box 300, level 125 Player ID #V9P889GL

Who is not beside you during the battle does not deserve to stay beside you in the victory.

When it comes to barn storage, always allow 1/3 of all space for tools (expansion/mining/etc). Then figure out how much space is left and divide by number of products. This will be your new maximum of each items. Or check out boat orders for your level for maximum crate orders and keep a total of that many or 1 1/2 times their maximum to allow extras for townies. As you increase barn space, increase your product maximums every 3-5 levels.