Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: HELP for maxed TH12s - anyone else looking for the next update?

Bro. People that want to burn money and max out super fast that's great and all. Does not mean quality content can always keep up with constant spending. Not saying you do. But I've played a long time took a few breaks, been deployed and I'm halfway or so done Th12 and a little but not much behind on walls. I'd recommend another account if your jonesin to play more.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyDawg View Post
    I'm in legends and last 6 attacks all had less than 200k gold with several under 100k. Releasing more walls reduces the amount of loot.

https://imgur.com/a/CP7IDev
    Would it change those players at all?

Since the walls are 5 million, it means the players would often have up to 5 million saved up. Loot isn’t an issue anyway. It’s easy to keep 5 builders busy if you want to.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEasyRay View Post
    Be careful SC could take the path that Game of War (GOW) takes, where they run a query of all the quick upgrade items the maxed players have, then either add a new resource or magic item required to accomplish a great new release. This renders all we are saving worthless, other than to sell for gems!

I played GOW for years and from what I’ve seen of SC in the last 18 months playing COC, SC seems much more player oriented and affordable. The first time they pull a GOW tactic and add new content that renders all your great saved magic item worthless, then you should worry about the long term life of the game.

Ive played many if not most of the pay to advance play games on the market, COC is the only game I’ve seen that a non or low spender could still have fun and contribute. Do I like everything about COC no. Clouds, match makers, war match makers all need serious work. Plus beta seems undereducated or under staffed as the release and immediate nerf of bat spell was criminal. If you used magic items to advance them like I did you got caught in a bait and switch sale, for no reason, as with a few bases changes the spell was NOT OP!
    This .
    Also my experience comparing SC with other MMO out there (“f2p” or else).
    (except I didn’t gem/accelerate the latest additions from October/December, see below).

I also have been maxed multiple times before the latest update, and am maxed again (except 2 levels on blimp and slammer).
    I have intentionally slowed down my progress since June 12, to get the most playtime as I could get from that major update; and not repeat my mistakes from before (maxed for a year with nothing at all to do).

Sorry to remind that the next update is slated to be for BB (bh9 per last AMA), and maybe PBS and some walls, but mainly BB likely.
    So I don’t even count on anything substantial til June or even after the summer.

About re-starting the game, I’ve tried multiple times, one only achieving th9 max (now low th10), a few others stopped at th5-6, and the vast majority stuck at th2 . The hardest is, for me/ a maxer, to hit the heavy grind at th10 after fully maxing th9 (in last 6 months).

well, i myself am waiting the next BB update, since im maxed there and at TH12.

Also hope the 100 walls ro be released soon.
    TH13 i dont really know if it will be released this year, but if so, i guess a new hero will come

And really waiting for the blu skies project, since im pushing (current at 6.1k) and clouds are so so slow
    TH12: maxed
    -BK&QA: 60 // -GW:30
    -All defenses + all blue and white walls + 3rd inferno maxed.

BB 8: FULLY MAXED OUT (including walls)

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Would it change those players at all?

Since the walls are 5 million, it means the players would often have up to 5 million saved up. Loot isn’t an issue anyway. It’s easy to keep 5 builders busy if you want to.
    It only reduces the amount of players that are currently maxed and will be offering 1 million loot to everyone else that attacks them. Keeping 5 builders busy isn't a sign of good loot. Since it takes 14 days for upgrades at TH12 it's just a matter of spending it on walls or saving it for an upgrade. If you can't fill 12 million in a few hours it's not good loot especially if it's going to take more than a day.

Gonna be fully maxed out defence/ walls (heros done) in just under 3 days. Looking forward to seeing the end of upgrading my main base.

Will giver me more motivation to play on the other bases I have.

Gonna be a pain with books and that for Clan games but the journey to now has been great.

18 walls left, 86 days of lab time left. Just pushed one of my minis to TH12 the other day to get basic upgrades out of the way and ready for full on raiding when my main finishes walls. Collectors/war will very easily keep lab running while I run all the way down to bronze to finish unbreakable next month.

Bring on the last 100 walls, or don't... Either way, I will still be playing. Not bringing the walls just means I will have a stronger #2 account since I will spend the time that I would be farming walls instead actually upgrading my #2 account. That being the case... I am content to wait. I have a #3 account that I could probably push to TH12 in a month or so
    the truth shall set you free.
    60/60/30 - max buildings - 9 max walls to go
    July 2018 - 6059 trophies, #2077 global!
    100% F2Per

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyDawg View Post
    It only reduces the amount of players that are currently maxed and will be offering 1 million loot to everyone else that attacks them. Keeping 5 builders busy isn't a sign of good loot. Since it takes 14 days for upgrades at TH12 it's just a matter of spending it on walls or saving it for an upgrade. If you can't fill 12 million in a few hours it's not good loot especially if it's going to take more than a day.
    Keeping 5 builders busy is a sign that loot is fine. If they released the 100 walls tomorrow, active th12s would still be able to keep 5 builders busy, so no big deal. Remember, since my walls are done and I have nothing to spend my gold and elixir on that means I did that while others were working on their walls. It didn’t matter, it was still easy to keep 5 builders busy or 4 busy and 1 builder working on walls. I didn’t need some roadblock holding up other players and requiring them to have full storages and collectors in order to keep 5 builders busy.
    Last edited by 2222; 1 Week Ago at 07:57 PM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Not Quite Legendary
    Active farmers will have the new 100 walls knocked out pretty darn quick. Honestly I'd like the last 100 walls released because it would make the base look cooler but within 20 days I'd be back to having little to do on the main base besides try out new strategies until they fix the clouding issue.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

I can't speak for loot in legend since July when I pushed... But Titan 1 has been amazing between 500/500/4k offers and the loot/star bonuses ever since.

I kept 5 builders busy the entire time, including the July push, and still managed to have well over half of the max walls complete before my builders ran out of projects. I had 50 or so L12 walls to buy at the time of the TH12 update that I had to buy in there as well.
    the truth shall set you free.
    60/60/30 - max buildings - 9 max walls to go
    July 2018 - 6059 trophies, #2077 global!
    100% F2Per