Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HELP for maxed TH12s - anyone else looking for the next update?

Trainee
    I’m sat on this as of today, with just 5 or 6 lab upgrades left.

I’m not making another account, Legends is boring sitting in clouds, so chances are I’ll just be less active.

Thousands you say? Alright. I'll bite. Let's say there are 5000 maxed bases.

How many active players? Well, no hard numbers, but this article from Reuters says (14th feb 2018):

Supercell has a catalogue of four games - Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, Boom Beach and Hay Day - which have around 100 million daily active players in total
    A guestimate would be that CoC has a total of 40% of that. So 40.000.000 daily users. 5000 of those are maxed. So, 5000 / 40.000.0000 * 100= 0,0125%

I don't think they are in a rush to change the game for 0,0125% ...

Let's say there are 100.000 maxed players. That's 0.25% ...

Patience young padawan. You truly are part of the me me me generation.
    Last edited by RAppel; January 12th, 2019 at 08:08 AM.
    TH12 - lvl206 - 298k FIN - Oct2012 - 12 Okt + 3 mos
    Gold Grab - 2bn
    Elixir Escapade - 2bn
    Heroic Heist - 23.97m +3,52
    BH8 - PB 4329

Red face Luke, I am your father.....

Quote Originally Posted by RAppel View Post

How many active players? Well, no hard numbers, but this article from Reuters says (14th feb 2018):

As pointed out in other posts, once at this point the motivation for being active wanes. Who wants to sit in the clouds all day just to trophy push? (ok, the fix for that is in the works)

So 5-100,000 people might agree with me then...seems like a large enough group and one that has some serious time and money invested in this game.

Actually, I am part of the baby boomer generation - we play today, because we might not be here tomorrow...My appeal to the powers that be at SC are minimal today: release the walls so we don't get really bored and drop the game, plus clear the clouds to energize play at the top level. I am not asking for some grandiose upgrade, just the ability to use loot and build the rest of the walls. The group affected is a small percentage of players, but a very large group if we met in your living room.

Not very often I get called young - thx.
    Last edited by Corgzilla; January 12th, 2019 at 01:45 PM.
    TH12 - done

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by RAppel View Post

A guestimate would be that CoC has a total of 40% of that. So 40.000.000 daily users. 5000 of those are maxed. So, 5000 / 40.000.0000 * 100= 0,0125%

I don't think they are in a rush to change the game for 0,0125% ...

Nice post....going to change the numbers...In case the original post was American (JFK reference) or any American readers that might get confused/upset seeing , where there "should be" . and vice versa. (fyi...I'm american by the way...lol)

5,000/40,000,000 x 100 = .0125%
    100,000/40,000,000 x 100 = .25%

So like RAppel said....Max bases is an EXTREMELY small percentage of the COC player base.
    Last edited by pb913; January 12th, 2019 at 02:54 PM.

Millennial Club
    First world problems. Lol.... many TOP clashes are stuck with these problems too. Maybe try to complete achievement in e mean time waiting for another 100 walls

And what happens when you get those walls done?

You have to find your own way of entertaining yourself when you get maxed for your TH. Whether that includes starting up another account, playing less, or burning through resources by training troops and deleting them to make space in your storages, that's what you do.

Centennial Club
    4 levels of ice golem, 5 levels of bat spell, 3 levels of stone slammers lab time is a couple of months... it's sc fault you've all gemed n booked yourselfs fully maxed already right? lol 👍

Quote Originally Posted by scglobal View Post
    And what happens when you get those walls done?

You have to find your own way of entertaining yourself when you get maxed for your TH. Whether that includes starting up another account, playing less, or burning through resources by training troops and deleting them to make space in your storages, that's what you do.
    Very true, but that doesn't take away from me wishing I could finish off my last 100 walls now, rather than doing them at the same time a bunch of other content drops. I would always prefer many small new content updates over one or two big ones. However, from SC's perspective, I assume they make more money when a lot is dropped at once? I'm not sure, but it seems that would be more encouragement to purchase gems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsjusmac View Post
    4 levels of ice golem, 5 levels of bat spell, 3 levels of stone slammers lab time is a couple of months... it's sc fault you've all gemed n booked yourselfs fully maxed already right? lol 

No need to gem to have all gold upgrades done already and nothing else to spend it on. You assume too much and no one is "blaming" SC for anything or saying they have fault in something. Some are just asking for the last 100 walls to work on.
    Last edited by 2222; January 12th, 2019 at 03:44 PM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+, while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Expand trophy range for matching down by 500 cups, reduce matching up by 500. Other suggested changes found here.

Quote Originally Posted by k3L View Post
    Creating another account will help or why not try pushing to legend league?
    Done both and in possession of two max th12s here. Even finished builder hall,twice.

Has anybody thought what will happen when next update comes? Now max th12 has all books, runes and 2500 cwl medals, 3 minutes after update you have done atleast 25 updates. And after two months situation is again same, max village and nothing to do.