Thread: quedas da internet no meio de ataque

Fresh Spawn

quedas da internet no meio de ataque

Boa tarde, gostaria de pedir, humildademente, que seja verficado as quebras recorrentes que temos nos jogo durante um ataque, acho completamente absurdo vc ser prejudicado por essa falha, além de prejudicar todo o seu clã, no meu caso mais específico, caiu a internet no meio de um ataque na guerra de ligas, então temos um jogo, com vários bugs que estão prejudicando seriamente as pessoas que ainda tentam utiliza-lo. Esse bug não é novo, muito menos recente, já tive vários amigos que pararam de jogar por esses problemas, até eu se conseguisse recuprerar todo o dinheiro que ja gastei, acredito fielmente que tb pararia, o clash já diminiu muito em amplo o aspecto, se não for para continuar a perder membros, problemas serios como esse tem que ser vistos. quando acontecer isso, eu faço como?? se fosse farm normal, eu não ligaria, mas perder ataque de guerra ou, no meu caso, liga de guerra eu acho um absurdo sem precedentes. Já tinha escutado quantas pessoas ja teriam sido lesadas por esse problema que não é consertado, e a comunidade apenas sofre calada. complicado.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Forum Contender
    This isn’t a bug. If you are losing internet signal during a battle the fault is at your end. In the future, make sure you have a strong WiFi connection before an attack. Or consider changing service providers.

Welcome to the forums Clasher!

Unfortunately the forums are English only and as such all posts must either be in English or include an English translation if you wish to recieve a response.

In the future please follow all forum rules to avoid any issues or corrective actions.

Forum Rules
    9. These forums are English only. You may create Groups for your clan/group where you are more than welcome to use any language. The same rules apply to groups that apply to the forums!

Level 16 - 15,613/17,100 | Master III
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 194] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

translated

internet falls in the middle of attack

Good afternoon, I would like to ask, humbly, to verify the recurring breaches that we have in the game during an attack, I think it is quite absurd to be harmed by this failure, in addition to harming your entire clan, in my case more specific, in the midst of an attack in the league war, then we have a game with several bugs that are seriously hurting people who still try to use it. This bug is not new, much less recent, I already had several friends who stopped playing for these problems, until I could recuprerar all the money I have already spent, faithfully believe that tb would stop, the clash has already greatly reduced in appearance, if it is not to continue to lose members, serious problems like this have to be seen. When that happens, what do I do? if it were normal farm, I would not care, but losing a war attack or, in my case, a war league, I find an unprecedented absurdity. I had already heard how many people would have been harmed by this problem that is not fixed, and the community only suffers from silence. complicated.

Fresh Spawn
    No problem, I'll use Google Translator, it won't be 100% what I mean, but come on. Yes was connected to the Internet, it is not wifi problem, what has been going on already some time is that in Android handset the game simply disconnects from nothing, I play on the computer and this event does not happen, in the clan in which I am part, I have seen several reports of this kind , so let's see, it would not be the problem of the device that I use (tablet) or the Internet that I have because it does not disconnect from another device that would be connected at that time, more rather a bug of the game that does this kind of thing, do not know properly explain why I am not Technical, but these events began to occur after some update and it's not just me, almost everyone in the BR community goes through this.

It's always a connection issue.

Your android device has the ability by default to switch between wifi and mobile data as needed and in any instance where it switches, for any reason, it will disconnect you from the game as intended.

I'd suggest finding the option in Android settings and disabling it. Alternatively just play on mobile data only to avoid the issue all together.

Level 16 - 15,613/17,100 | Master III
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 194] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!