Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Land Permits

So it will take a long time to take up all the new land ... might that just be intentional to put off another request for more land in just a very few months time.

Maybe they will change the name to DERBY DAY

You may want to go read thru the following thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12063957

It should answer some questions you have about the land permits/
    Level 155
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Centennial Club
    As I expressed way back when they rolled out the update with more land expansion - stop already. Why ask for more land? Is your farm cramped?
    It's like running a marathon, crossing the finish line, and asking if you can run 5 more miles.
    Clogs up my barn and I'm not in control of it - the entire process is left up to how often SC wants to give me permits. No thanks.
    I did enjoy the blossom derby. I wish one reward would have been ONE expansion permit.

No land permits since they added the new land, not one, I play every day, Iím holding the other materials in my barn hoping to get land permits, but it appears I will need to sell them to clear out my barn for space, someone please address this issue with the land permits, like the other players posted I would like to have some of the items in the land

If they would actually give permits in derby rewards

I've just had a Special Offer pop up on my game when I logged in this morning:-

2x Pink Trumpet Trees
    2x Expansion Permits
    3x Hire Tom For Free
    Cost AUD22.99.
    Offer is available for 24hours.

Anyone else seen anything similar?

Our NH has farmed like crazy! We have 5 horseshoes, never not one time have I seen land permits on the wheel! I have played this game almost form the start of hay day, can we please address the land permit issue in realistic terms? I love you this game and I love my NH ( we have just recently come together as an incredible team) our derby is at professional level, most Farmers are eager to help as soon as they see a request for help, as Farmers we have and are doing our part, what you Hay Day? Do you want all your Farmers to stay in constant frustration b/c you refuse to resolve the issues with land permits? I look forward to hearing an answer soon Thanks for a great game and hopefully some quick action for this issue to be resolved