Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Land Permits

  1. #1

    Land Permits

    The only ways to get these now is derby and special events. What 9 horseshoes for 2 weeks and not a single permit. Spin the wheel today for expansion items. All I have is town on it and I am done with town. We need 140 plus permits to clear the new land given at last upgrade. Which from my calculations at the rate we are getting them will take 3 plus years to clear this land. However we can keep purchasing diamonds to reshuffle prizes for derby or spin the wheel for items that aren't even on the wheel of misfortune that we need. Supercell I don't know what you are thinking. Game is getting old to us long time players.

  2. #2

    Land permits

    I totally agree with you. I have been playing around 4 years now and it took a long time to clear all my land.
    I was pleased to have more land but my heart dropped when I saw how many permits were needed. It is going to be long and boring and am tempted to quit the game.

  3. #3
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    180
    ^^^ must confess, there's having patience and enjoying the journey and then there's, paint is likely to dry faster than my new land being opened.

    Still, at least the people that wanted new land must be pleased every cloud n all that... Tho even they must be wishing they'd kept it shut.
    Kik: Stinky_and_The_Brain

    Recruitment Thread:https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...0#post12058790

  4. #4
    New Bloke/Chick Sjmummy10dawn1st's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    46
    I had no problems getting permits the first time but this time is getting harder hayday be fair. I got 2 permits from my horseshoes and 1 from the wheel. But nothing from the chest biggest ♥♥♥♥ take.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayshayhere View Post
    Supercell I don't know what you are thinking. Game is getting old to us long time players.
    It is indeed getting old. If there isn't the much promised big event in 2019 I don't see me still here in 2020.I've played this game almost since the start. I'm tired of the same old problems, the same old glitches, the same horrible responses from support, and the same old diamond grabs.

    As for what they're thinking? They're thinking they want to get as much ROI in year 6 of the game as they can. They're thinking by limiting the source for permits they can squeeze more diamonds from players who will repeatedly spin the wheel and/or shuffle the derby prize board. As long as people do those two things in large enough quantities, nothing will change other than the number of pages of complaints on this forum.

  6. #6
    Momscar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    East Central Florida
    Posts
    2,888
    It is quite possible that Team HayDay is testing different ideas that may or may not be added to the update. As curious as we all are, it would be pretty dumb for them to even acknowledge that much, or give us the details that some are yelling for. Why would they give up secrets?

    As far as people saying its to make more money, maybe some players are less patient than others and would prefer to spend money. The fact still remains that SC does not take money out of any players pocket without their permission.
    Level 152 (12/15/2018)
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    346
    Quote Originally Posted by udderly View Post
    ^^^ must confess, there's having patience and enjoying the journey and then there's, paint is likely to dry faster than my new land being opened.

    Still, at least the people that wanted new land must be pleased every cloud n all that... Tho even they must be wishing they'd kept it shut.
    I was on the fence as to new land but when I saw the decorations included I was looking forward to opening the land. Now with the difficulty of getting the permits and no reason as to why I'm not pleased about it. Must be a big secret as to why since we are not being told. Classified information.
    As to those who are ok with it ,well ok but why add the stuff then make it next to impossible to get .

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjmummy10dawn1st View Post
    I had no problems getting permits the first time but this time is getting harder hayday be fair. I got 2 permits from my horseshoes and 1 from the wheel. But nothing from the chest biggest ♥♥♥♥ take.
    SC already stated (I forget which thread) that there will be no more permits from the red toolboxes (treasure chests).

    Personally I am okay with getting permits only from playing derbies and Wheel of Fortune. At least SC did provide quite few plots of land that do not require permits. I am in no hurry to open the rest. With the new point system for reaching the 9th horseshoe column even for solo players, that gives me two chances of getting permits each week without reshuffling. I WAS going to quit derby when I could reach only the 4th column but that adjustment in threshold points is keeping me going...no hurry. If SC made it easier to get permits people would have opened up all the land and then be clammering for more land.

    I do agree, though, that SC would come up with something newer than just providing more land with permits. It would be great f they come up with an airstrip where we could fly to a brand new area to sell our goods or go on vacation!
    HayDay Level 162
    Leader of Friendly Helpers, 144 Gold, 26 Silver, 6 Bronze
    Been playing HD 6 years

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    346
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtalline View Post
    SC already stated (I forget which thread) that there will be no more permits from the red toolboxes (treasure chests).

    Personally I am okay with getting permits only from playing derbies and Wheel of Fortune. At least SC did provide quite few plots of land that do not require permits. I am in no hurry to open the rest. With the new point system for reaching the 9th horseshoe column even for solo players, that gives me two chances of getting permits each week without reshuffling. I WAS going to quit derby when I could reach only the 4th column but that adjustment in threshold points is keeping me going...no hurry. If SC made it easier to get permits people would have opened up all the land and then be clammering for more land.

    I do agree, though, that SC would come up with something newer than just providing more land with permits. It would be great f they come up with an airstrip where we could fly to a brand new area to sell our goods or go on vacation!
    so what about that they have made it harder now to get the permits? Some of us are not pleased about that and would like to be able to have the drop rate back as it had been before the update. I'm not ok with it being harder . And no reason for why it's harder .

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    346
    And there is no guarantee to get any permits in the column or WOF ! I have not gotten any and have seen others with the same

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •