Thread: Clan Castle troops

Fresh Spawn

Clan Castle troops

I hate them and are unfair to other players, by having like maxed out balloons when you attack an enemy base, they just pop out of their clan castle and kill all your troops. Period I just hate cc troops

Solution: learn how to deal with clan castle troops. Everyone else has figured out that you can't just spam all of your troops and expect to automatically win. You need to lure the clan castle troops out far away from the rest of the base then take them out with archers, wizards, etc.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH10 | XP 146 | BK 32 | AQ 35 |

Forum Elder
    Its part of the game, whether you like it or not.

Forum Legend
    I love cc troops.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkCh1p View Post
    I hate them and are unfair to other players, by having like maxed out balloons when you attack an enemy base, they just pop out of their clan castle and kill all your troops. Period I just hate cc troops
    Bring your own max troops in your clan castle into a raid. Have them defend your base. It isn't unfair because everyone can do it too.

CoC Accounts: Darkwind™ (TH11 - LV 183 - 50/50/20 - GG&EE 2B Each) | DARDANIUS (TH10 - LV 130 - 20/25)

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 13 - Crystal III) - We are recruiting! Interested in joining? Click here!
    Clashing since January 2014