Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No official live stream of CWL season 4?

Question No official live stream of CWL season 4?

After following Dark Looters, Onehive and that Chinese clan in the first 3 editions of CWL, is there no Supercell live stream this time?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by LordSnowNS View Post
    After following Dark Looters, Onehive and that Chinese clan in the first 3 editions of CWL, is there no Supercell live stream this time?
    We don't have a livestream planned for this season. After our Christmastime announcement of the championships, we're looking at how we want to repackage the livestreams.
    AKA

Tank Puppy

Ice skating is just walking in cursive.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We don't have a livestream planned for this season. After our Christmastime announcement of the championships, we're looking at how we want to repackage the livestreams.
    This makes me sad I enjoy them!

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ev0lution View Post
    This makes me sad I enjoy them!
    We do too! They're not going away for good.
    AKA

Tank Puppy

Ice skating is just walking in cursive.

That is a shame. I was looking forward to this first battle in the highest league. Also needed some tips now that my bats have become slow and lazy!

Quote Originally Posted by LordSnowNS View Post
    Dark Looters does have their own stream though.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Just need to search up clash of clans on twitch or YouTube, not a huge number of live streams, so pretty easy to see if any championship 1 leagues are active,.

Some also have past broadcasts archived to watch, if you choose to follow them, you can get notifications when they go live.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Ran out of photogenic Clashers?! Video gamers don't tend to be the most attractive group as a whole!

Sandy
    TheCrimsonKeep (#JQVJVUR): Serious war clan. th10+. Adults, supportive and friendly. Always improving.
    TheCrimsonKeep2 (#GVVU90VU): Casual war clan. Balanced th7+. Takes a day off between wars.
    TheCrimsonGate (#8J9QVPRCQ): Feeder to TCK and TCK2. Recruiting th7+. Learn the ropes.

Centennial Club
    Was looking for some champs I action too, found onehive's coverage for some CWL season 4 action in champs I.

You can follow it here -