Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: One Chance to Change our Clan Name

Yes, there's one clan in our group that is missing a character in it's name. It's annoying because it makes searching for the clan difficult, especially for new players. We often move players between clans in the group, especially to get balanced teams during CWL.

It should be restricted to leader only and I wouldn't mind spending a bag of gems on it. We can do it for players so why not clans too?

Quote Originally Posted by LennyI View Post
    Yes, there's one clan in our group that is missing a character in it's name. It's annoying because it makes searching for the clan difficult, especially for new players. We often move players between clans in the group, especially to get balanced teams during CWL.

It should be restricted to leader only and I wouldn't mind spending a bag of gems on it. We can do it for players so why not clans too?
    Because the name change feature is already present in the coding for user names, but it's not present for clan names atm...

So when do we get the option to change our clan names

Because itís in the game but not for everyone.

I am asking because I know for years it has been said it canít and wonít be done. But then when it comes to Tribe gaming they got to rename DLZ to Tribe Gaming. Then they did the same with WHF.

So I would like to know when this very nice feature is coming to everyone.

Trainee
    As far as I know it’s said to be in consideration but we have no word on when and if it will be aloud to happen
    (IGN) Senses Fail #P228VUYR Th13 lv212 Clan USAR Family!

Bear in mind that Darian's post was from October 2018 when he said they were considering it. Here we are 15 months later and still no official timeline
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 31 |

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Bear in mind that Darian's post was from October 2018 when he said they were considering it. Here we are 15 months later and still no official timeline
    I think there was a more recent one in a video or AMA that said basically they are aware but it isnt on their current list. Of course, he has hinted at qol changes so could be one.

To the op, short answer is we dont know.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

What irks me is itís there and been done. On one hand they say it canít be changed but they allow it for Tribe. And I am glad they let tribe do that. But allow us other commoners for it also.

You might not want to pay the price the hot dogs had to pay for those two name changes! Be careful what you ask for as it may not be in a value pack lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ward3245 View Post
    What irks me is it’s there and been done. On one hand they say it can’t be changed but they allow it for Tribe. And I am glad they let tribe do that. But allow us other commoners for it also.
    It's been there as long as there have been clans as far as I know. Clans with offensive names got new names. Maybe not what they would choose but new names. However, there is no in game mechanism for name changes like there is for individual names. It has to be done by support. There is a big difference in changing a couple of pro team clans and supporting the entire player bases requests. Not to mention having to validate that the request is actually coming from the leader.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22