Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for active FUN derby neighborhood

Fresh Spawn

Looking for active FUN derby neighborhood

I've been playing for about 3 years. I'm on level 83. I'm very dedicated and have been in same neighborhood. But they don't talk? Not even replying to me. I do all tasks in all Derby's, always leave message on board if selling tools, even say thankyou to those who help with neighborhood requests and still no communicating. We have a pretty good rating and get trophies but I feel lonely in this nh, would really like friends. Any advice would be helpful. Thankyou!

Come join us at Spirit’s Peace! We are a championship league hood levels 72 - 138 which is friendly and derby focused doing 320 tasks. We keep the hood mid size so there r plenty of tasks to go around. It is international so all time zones are covered and someone is almost always online.
    We have been playing together for a long time and are very stable. We work as a team giving and getting help as needed. You sound like the type of dedicated player that would fit in nicely with our hayday family. Come let us welcome you into our hayday home. Be sure to use the apostrophe when searching. Our emblem is a purple fish on green shield.
    Last edited by themammabear; 1 Week Ago at 02:54 AM.
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Hi Luv2derb, we are what you are looking for and i have one vacancy available. Here is our ad, message me to join. Cheers Robyn.

��WANTED WANTED, AUSSIE, NZ, USA, UK,UN players or thereabouts lol��WANTED WANTED WANTED ,Our hood is looking for a new Adult Members (no children) to join after this Derby. We have english speaking members worldwide, mainly Australia & USA, Someone is on all the time, we like Active, Helpful,Chatty Derby playing members, who love to have fun, come, check our hood out, we are waiting for you.☺NO Silent Players or Forum or Kik Traders - please don't apply! If you join our hood, you must be chatty. Trade Only within our hood!We are a Champion Derby playing hood. (Must participate in derby, ( unless you Opt out) -Minimum 9 tasks x 310 points. 320-400 for special derby. Your choice if you want to do 10,( a lot of our members do 10). We are very loyal & support each other to benefit the hood as a whole, very much like one big happy family. Our hood is team oriented -working as a team gets results. (Please dont apply to join if you are only looking for expansion items) - no drama in our hood just fun fun fun & happy farming. Yes we do the birdhouse donations and the Town. No delayed starts.We also have a Facebook Group just for our hood only, to communicate, make sugestions, keep in touch, vote, etc., which you MUST join. We look forward to meeting you.♥ Our symbol is red cherry on a blue shield. Message me first, then tell me your level and what country you are in, give me your tag and il send you friend request, you accept then i can invite you to join, hurry before next derby starts.☺Cheers, Robyn the Aussie Leader.☘Our Hood is called: The Active HelpNeighbourhood Tag = C9GLJ9CMy Tag = C2LO22CO

We are currently LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS TO JOIN OUR NEIGHBOURHOOD
    Championship League

we are very chatty, always helping each other, currently we have members from USA, Canada & AUS

Neighborhood Name: BUY, SELL AND TRADE

Tag #8Q8LJ

Hi Derby Cats are looking for new people to come and join our team. So let me introduce my neighbourhood to you.

We are English speaking and primarily based in the UK but do have people from many different countries.

We are in champions league so we try to complete all 9 tasks as a minimum. The 10th task is entirely optional, some of the neighbourhood do it but some don't. All our Derby tasks are from 300+, higher if there is a themed Derby.

We have various levels within the neighbourhood. Some lower level farms are growing as they play, but they are fully able to complete Derby tasks with the higher level players. The rest of the neighbourhood range from level 40 upwards.

We like people to chat and communicate with us and will encourage people to use the neighbourhood message box at all times. This will also keep you up to date with all things going on in the hood. It is also useful if you have any problems with tasks as everyone is always willing to help at all times.

We have FB messenger where we can chat about Hay Day issues and often chat about other things such as the places where we all come from and anything else that anyone is interested in.

We would really like to meet you. If you are interested please look for our tagged you

#PPQYCPUG DERBY CATS

Come and try us out. We will make you very welcome and look forward to seeing you soon.

Centennial Club
    HD Addicts Army looking for a few serious players.

Hi There. Just a little bit about us:
    We are a group of HD addicts that love to derby. Our favorite is Blossom Derby because we will climb the leaderboard at lightning speed. It will also allow us to show our exceptional teamwork and communication skills. We strive for Gold and 3-Line Bingo. We currently have 140 Gold Cups and seeking for more.
    We are helpful, friendly, and self-sufficient bunch. Many of us have babies to support our main farms and help supply visitors for our towns.
    We are well represented across the globe. You can be sure the task board is always updated throughout the day.
    We believe in ruling by committee. You will be given “Elder” status immediately upon joining. If you decide to stay and are a right fit with our hood, you will be promoted to “Co-leader”. Your voice and opinions are always going to matter.
    We facilitate trades within the hood and on trading sites. Trade a way your excess for stuff you need.
    Leader will also help with added bonuses for all derby participants. We want to help you grow and expand.
    We have very few simple rules:
    • One, we ask that if you opt into derby, then you must complete 10/19 max tasks 320/400. We understand that real life gets hectic now and then so feel free to opt out anytime you need.
    • Two, please respect everyone in the hood. Treat others as you would like to be treated.
    • Finally, please don’t raid the shops unless the owner has specified “Sale”. This is to allow trades to go thru smoothly.
    You will not find another relaxing, drama free, and yet highly competitive hood.
    If you are looking for a hood, and if HD Addicts Army sounds like a place you want to be, send me a text with your tag and I will invite you. We have a couple spots left that just might be your forever home.
    Happy Farming!!!

Room for 4! Let's have some fun! Come make new friends😄 We have earned 76 🏆 gold trophies! C'mon over & join us! 🏇

❤Hi! I am Gina, leader of the wonderful neighborhood called Farming Fools! If you are looking for a fun place to hang out while farming, come join us!

We have been active since 2014! Over 4 years ago we formed this AMAZING neighborhood! 📅

We have won 76 golden trophies 🏆🏆We are amazing & awesome!!! 🐎🐎🐎 You can be too!

If you are active, chatty and helpful, please consider joining our group. You will be amazed by our generosity and teamwork! 😱

We are dedicated to running a peaceful and fun neighborhood and committed to making sure all of our fellow members needs are met!

Championship league is where we like to be and for regular derbies everyone finishes all nine tasks at minimum of 310 pts. 10th is optional.

**Bingo,Special and Mystery derbies 320- 400 point minimum depending on what the max points are for that week **

We are team players with great communication! We are looking for like minded team players. Humor is welcome!🐧

**The leader may always be bribed with a glass of wine 🍷***

Please be at least level 45 😀

Also be over 21 years old, thank you!

Please request to join our private Facebook group under the same name of Farming Fools! This is where are neighborhood guidelines are posted. Search for Farming Fools! Dont forget the ! at the end and request in!

** We use Fb Messenger. This is so we can communicate and very essential during BINGO and themed derby weeks 🗨️🗯️👍

Please be courteous upon joining by introducing yourself.
    We always look forward to meeting new members! 😍

After joining our Facebook or messenger and reading the nh guidelines you will immediately be made an ELDER!

Nh id is #GLLPRUU

Love to meet you soon!❤❤❤
    Last edited by Ginamarie71; 4 Days Ago at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2derb View Post
    I've been playing for about 3 years. I'm on level 83. I'm very dedicated and have been in same neighborhood. But they don't talk? Not even replying to me. I do all tasks in all Derby's, always leave message on board if selling tools, even say thankyou to those who help with neighborhood requests and still no communicating. We have a pretty good rating and get trophies but I feel lonely in this nh, would really like friends. Any advice would be helpful. Thankyou!
    Hi
    Private message send

Tag: #2LCV92UO

Amarillo by mornin come join us #990jqv9p
    We are a balanced , friendly neighborhood. We play derby a little diffrent. we play two weeks just for horseshoes which is a little laid back then two week reg derby. Other derby we play regular derbies which is for the prizes of top 3. We understand the need to opt-out when you need to.New member need to be level 45 to join. We also work and make changes as a group. We ask two things from you..

1. Be courteous and say “ thank you” when you buy from others shop or when someone helps with boats, waters ect...
    say “your welcome” we understand that is not always conductive when doing truck tasks ect but once your done we appreciate it.
    2. We also use Kik it’s a free app and it does not send you unsolicited messages. We use this to communicate with one another and bettter help each other.

Come by and meet us and say “Hello” see if our group is what your looking for. We are a chatty fun group. Come try us out.

Thank you!! Hope to see y’all there

New Bloke/Chick
    Please join WEST COAST DERBY Hood. Just created today.