Thread: Village Not Found Bug

Centennial Club

Village Not Found Bug

I'm seeing a village in a clan that is not appearing in the village api The village tag is #L0LQR0V8J and the clantag is #Y2RQCV88. I've seen this a few times but I assumed it was something I was doing. In this case, I confirmed that the village is showing in the clan api, but not the village api.

Huh, weird. I've never encountered this with any of my members, but I can confirm that that player shows "not found", but does show up in the member list.

Centennial Club
    Here is another example:

village #8RRLPYYCQ
    clan #L2JJQPQL

Hm, could it be that they have been inactive too long?

Quote Originally Posted by orngeriohg View Post
    Hm, could it be that they have been inactive too long?
    I don't see any real pattern to it.

If you try some of the earliest player tags at random, some fail in the API (#L00Q, #L00R) and others like (#L000, #L002) work in the API. They all work in game, and it's unlikely any of the accounts have been accessed for 6 years or more
    For info on CWL see: Clan Leader CWL survival guide
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Centennial Club
    I wonder if it's related somehow to the bug where village tags don't have to be capitalized. If you search a village tag with lower case, it returns the right tag in lower case. That seems like it could cause some issues to me.