Thread: Leaderboards

Leaderboards

SC - are you muppets or what? Haven’t played BB for a while now for reasons well known across the community; logged back in today out of interest and find BB leaderboards are totally corrupt again (both global and GB where I am based). Are you trying to drive ppl away so you can ditch BB once and for all? Or are you just too incompetent to address this long standing issue (which, incidentally, becomes more important the more ppl max out given you give them nothing else to play for? Just curious as to which business model suggests putting a blindfold on and ignoring feedback from your customer base?

Forum Legend
    That they can reset everyone's trophies but not the leader boards is pretty comically poor programing.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    That they can reset everyone's trophies but not the leader boards is pretty comically poor programing.
    Yup. Not expected from a billion dollar company. This has been unfixed for far too long.

Pro Member
    I find the lack of responses on this more frustrating. Both fixes and un-fixes for the bb leaderboard seem to come silently.

Hopefully a permanent fix for this is a part of the bb updates for the year.

I'm not sure that SC is "bad at programming" they must be quite good to even make this game. Fixing this stuff must be quite difficult.

made by clasher0011

Clan Tag-#28Q2CV99U