Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need very competitive and calm clan

Need very competitive and calm clan

Hello,
    I need a clan where I can do some good normal ears I have engineer th11 and 53/54/23 heroes with Max troops. I am about to do bachelor in English literature and I published some articles for school newspaper. I have a very busy life. I have played in very competitive clans with top 1000 people in global present in clan. Also have participated in many contests and tournament. Have a good trip on all strategies.
    What I seek is a clan where I can take breaks frequently as life is hard. I sometimes hop but let's be realistic. No one ever stays in one clan. People sometimes don't get along or leadership doesn't attract them. I try my level best to 3 star in wars but sometimes I loose internet connection or make silly mistakez.
    I don't need a yelling clan. I am also looking clan with very low or no extremely good clans. I always follow rules. I don't buy And sell account. I never use any cheat software or bot. I give my opponents a fair match and don't even spy. I will not come come to a clan below level five.
    Served as co-leader of 4 clans. I like to hop. When no one is online i go for a chat to other clans or challenge them

Stop by at Noble Nines #2RJGPV0. Mention goku sent you. Competitive but chill clan. We just happen to be good at this game.

good luck with your bachelor’s

IGN: Aska, BK level 60 AQ level 60 Warden level 30
    Recruiting TH12s with 110+ hero levels
    War Record: 371-69-1 ----- Clan level: 15 ----- Clan Code: #2RJGPV0

Millennial Club
    you can hang with us and opt out of wars as needed.
    IGNITE FURY - #982LUU09 - LEVEL 16 WAR CLAN
    We are an international based 3* war clan who strives for success. We Currently have over 480 war wins.

General Information

◦ We do not kick people if they do not get 3*s all the time, nobody is perfect and we will work with you to develop your attacks and make them as consistent as we can!
    ◦ We do back to back wars and have an occasional break for one day only
    ◦ One day break is to gather some resources, get your hero upgrades in etc
    ◦ You can opt out of wars as needed. No pressure to be in wars here.
    ◦ One day break is to gather some resources, get your hero upgrades in etc. If you have any further questions or if I have missed anything out, inbox me on forums, or join 'Ignite Fury' #982LUU09 AND PLEASE MENTION YOU ARE FROM FORUMS! Tell them JB sent you.

I run a very solid level 13 war clan.We're organized, efficient and love to win. Good track record of coming in first place for CWL, fun environment to be apart of as well Max clan games, and have a solid foundation of core members. We also have discord. Stop in and check us out.

Clan name: Not Worthy
    Tag: #9UQURGYJ

Forum Hero
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV) and our feeder, BrotherhoodPL (#Y228CRC0).

About Bregan D'aerth:

16th level war clan
    CWL League: Master League I
    316 war wins
    37 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 10,070th in the world and 519th in the United States

About our Feeder, BrotherhoodPL (i.e. our AAA baseball team):

15th level war clan
    CWL League: Crystal League I
    394 war wins
    44 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 56,865th in the world, 3,770th in the U.S.

Which clan should you join?

Requirements to join Bregan:
    If you're TH12 - must have 100 combined hero levels
    If you're TH11 - must have 80 combined hero levels
    If you're TH10 - must have 60 combined hero levels
    If you're TH9 - must have 50 combined hero levels

If you do not qualify for Bregan, join BrotherhoodPL.
    Brotherhood's requirements are TH9 or higher who does not meet above requirements and has a minimum of 20 total combined hero levels.

**If Bregan is full, please go to our feeder/farming clan until a spot opens up. We regularly do 50vs50 wars, so you have to join the feeder when that's going on. Obviously I will not have room for you in Bregan D'aerth while that's going on. Or likewise, if we're doing a 50 vs 50 in the feeder, you will have to join Bregan until that war is over, even if you would not normally qualify.
    **If you're not a hardcore war player and more of a farmer, please go to the feeder.
    **If you WANT to be a hardcore war player but aren't ready yet, please go to the feeder for practice.
    **If you are a hardcore war player but do not meet the above requirements for the main clan, please go to BrotherhoodPL until you do.
    **Once a spot opens up we'll promote the best guy in the feeder back to the main clan.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Finland, Sweden, Australia, Canada, Slovakia, Japan & Nepal i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day. We always complete the highest tier in clan games, often doubling the required score for the top tier in both clans.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Donate the troops that someone requests.
    3) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    4) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    5) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    6) Always read clan mail
    7) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    8) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    9) Please do not do loot attacks in war. If there are based that have not been 3 starred, we expect you to try your best and hit them, even if your chances of success are low.
    10) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.
    11) Lastly, do not beg for troops or promotions! We fill requests quickly and promotions are earned. I'm not making anyone co-leader because they donated a lot of troops last week. If you expect that then this probably is not the right clan for you.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Bregan Brotherhood https://discord.gg/WbA4nZR
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Psycho Hardware! #8JP229

Hope to see you soon!!

Millennial Club
    Worth a shot. Our info below. Fellow lit major. Best of luck to you!

Brisket

We are a really laid back but serious war clan, not a problem to take a break for life as we have people that do it in our clan. We take the game serious but we can joke and have fun while at it. Level 12 clan #2CY800GY 515 United

Pro Member
    Seven Kingdoms is inviting TH10-12 to our war/CWL/CG/farm/social level 12 clan.

About us:

We are an organized, friendly, social adult clan with both women and men. We make a serious effort to win wars in a not overly stressed atmosphere. Living mostly in North America (Canada & US) with some UK and India as well. We are an English speaking only clan. An experienced core membership welcomes new members.

Key Points:

• Adults 18+, women & men, drama not welcome
    • Offer Wars 3x/wk, expect reliable 2 attacks/war, at least weekly participation, okay to opt out short-term for hero upgrades and such, max donations only, war plan by clan mail
    • We max clan games and expect members to earn high points or not participate at all – no freeloading
    • We complete in clan war leagues. We are currently placed in Master League 3
    • Typically donate very fast. We expect a balance between requests and donations. Our top donator contributes 50K per season!
    • Friendly challenges offered for practice and learning

Minimum requirements*:

• English speaking
    • Age 18+
    • 1000+ Trophies
    • No engineered or rushed bases! We expect to see the following:

• For TH12s - should have BK45/AQ45/GW15 or better
      • For TH11s - should have BK35/AQ35 or better
      • For TH10s - should have BK25/AQ25 or better

Ideal candidate:

• Friendly/respectful/helpful chat almost daily
    • MidTH11+ with better than minimum hero requirements
    • Participate in at least 1 war/week and be reliable
    • Donate about the same as you receive
    • Max points in clan games
    • Prefer America’s or UK time zone

Leadership:
    Leader: Larry – Canadian - TH11 – 700+ war stars
    Co-s: Brofessor - American - TH10 - 600+ war stars
    Falcon -American - TH12 - 1000+ war stars
    Friendly Fire – Canadian – TH10 – 700+ war stars
    Gabe - American - TH11 - 900+ war stars
    Heis_B - American - TH10 - 300+ war stars
    Ron - Canadian - TH12 - 1000+ war stars
    Thomas – American – TH11 – 400+ war stars
    Matt - Canadian - TH12 - 1600+ war stars

Apply now*!

• Stop by Seven Kingdoms #YRVP2P92 and mention "Found you on Supercell Forum. I’m a good fit" in the request to join
    • See you there !!! -Ron

* Don't meet these requirements, check out our other clans below.

Our family of clans:

🔥 Prism is a drama free LEVEL 13, international (mostly USA/UK) and strictly ADULT ONLY clan. We also have a LEVEL 12 feeder clan, for beginners or rushed accounts. 🔥

We are a competitive group and like to win, but we play for fun alongside our busy life’s and jobs. Donations are never left hanging and we friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement. We chat a lot on our KIK group chat (it’s an easier keyboard to type) but it isn’t mandatory unless you want to war, discord is also optional.

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games (in both clans), we’d require you to do your best to help towards this.

We war constantly (in both clans) but you can opt in/out as and when you can/cannot war. No war pressure, no angry messages over bad attacks, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly. KIK is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there.

Rules? We are looking for English speaking, loyal and fairly active players who donate troops, pull their weight in clan games (if they want to receive the rewards) and follow war plans.

If we sound like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining, or add me as a friend and I will invite you to the appropriate clan.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    Prism #8YC8PP88