Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: CWL A Team and a B Team

  1. #1
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1

    CWL A Team and a B Team

    Not sure if anything like this has been brought up in the thread previously but this has been quite a big discussion in our clan of lately, Every time CWL comes around people are hoping to be included which is great as we are not short for numbers however there is always people that are left out. It would be great if SC was able to create CWL so clans can have two teams in. A team where the usual lineup for CWL would be and then B Team this would give a great opportunity for the lower level players in the clan to be fully included.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by PaxDax22 View Post
    Not sure if anything like this has been brought up in the thread previously but this has been quite a big discussion in our clan of lately, Every time CWL comes around people are hoping to be included which is great as we are not short for numbers however there is always people that are left out. It would be great if SC was able to create CWL so clans can have two teams in. A team where the usual lineup for CWL would be and then B Team this would give a great opportunity for the lower level players in the clan to be fully included.
    It has been discussed a lot. Darian has said the coding behind it would be really hard. It sounds like the thing we have a better chance of getting is a way to link two clans together. Just think if you could put 15 players into another clan, but allow donations across clans, chat, free movement back and forth, etc. That would allow you to run that B team in CWL. The main disadvantage I suppose would be the clan would start as level 1 I bet.

    Another advantage is this would result in way more teams being added to CWL which would allow titans tiers to be added which would reduce the power gap between tiers. That reduced power gap between tiers would remove some of the incentive that clans currently have to not try to push up to the next tier.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

  3. #3
    Super Member DOOM2U's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Swan diving into your gold storages like Scrooge McDuck
    Posts
    804
    Links to the primary thread discussing this in my signature. Hopefully this effects enough clans that supercell is motivated to make it a priority. My clan is presently running three rosters but could easily support a fourth if it were easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If they could implement a family clan feature, allowing movement between2 clans without the leave and get accepted system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We WOULD like to create some kind of "social network" to provide support systems to Clan families. It's been something on the discussion table before, but hasn't really moved beyond that.


  4. #4
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Druidia
    Posts
    976
    While it would be nice, it would also make it easier to farm by flip flopping the top accounts back and forth without having to go through the hassle of creating a clan, moving accounts and such.
    TMBG Low Level War Clan Recruiting - Wars with TH3-9
    TH10 - Doctor Worm 22/31 heroes
    TH10 - doug 32/40 heroes

  5. #5
    Super Member DOOM2U's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Swan diving into your gold storages like Scrooge McDuck
    Posts
    804
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    While it would be nice, it would also make it easier to farm by flip flopping the top accounts back and forth without having to go through the hassle of creating a clan, moving accounts and such.
    Making things difficult on one group is never a good solution to problems created by a different one. If you are concerned about the farmers there are plenty of viable solutions posed by the community that involve tweaking the reward system. Supercell created the farming problem, not peeps from large clans trying to get everyone involved in CWL. Even a group of clans flip flopping back and forth as you say will eventually meet some sort of equilibrium. The farming problem is more likely to involve the creation and disposal of many new clans. Send in the B-team to enter matchmaking and the next season the A-team takes over and crushes everyone. Then the clan is disposed of when the A-team begins to approach their potential. The B team has nothing to gain by returning when they can just start a brand new clan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If they could implement a family clan feature, allowing movement between2 clans without the leave and get accepted system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We WOULD like to create some kind of "social network" to provide support systems to Clan families. It's been something on the discussion table before, but hasn't really moved beyond that.


  6. #6
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Druidia
    Posts
    976
    I don't really care about farmers, was simply pointing out that until they fix the farming issue, it would be better not to make farming any easier than it already is. that is unless they don't care about farming, then this change would be fine.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    While it would be nice, it would also make it easier to farm by flip flopping the top accounts back and forth without having to go through the hassle of creating a clan, moving accounts and such.
    I would still like it, but, yeah, they also need to adjust the medals so clans are rewarded for pushing as high as they can.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

  8. #8
    Super Member DOOM2U's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Swan diving into your gold storages like Scrooge McDuck
    Posts
    804
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    I don't really care about farmers, was simply pointing out that until they fix the farming issue, it would be better not to make farming any easier than it already is. that is unless they don't care about farming, then this change would be fine.
    Joining together clan families does not make the act of farming CWL medals easier. It makes donating and planning easier for all who need to run multiple rosters. It does nothing to specifically facilitate sandbagging. It will not inherently create more sandbaggers. The mechanics of farming medals remain the same. My clans ran 3 rosters this cwl. Our main clan in Masters1, our second clan running 10's and 11's in crystal, and a third clan for overflow 10's and 9's that placed in gold with fresh matching this season. Next CWL we may run a fourth for th8's. Large clans need this. It is a load of how difficult it is to include everyone in CWL in a large clan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If they could implement a family clan feature, allowing movement between2 clans without the leave and get accepted system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We WOULD like to create some kind of "social network" to provide support systems to Clan families. It's been something on the discussion table before, but hasn't really moved beyond that.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •