Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan War Leagues - Quick Announcement - Top 10 Clans!

thank you for that. make sense.

New Bloke/Chick
    No clue why y'all want to add a top clans when the league's have not yet been balanced properly

Quote Originally Posted by AlvinCOCM View Post
    No clue why y'all want to add a top clans when the league's have not yet been balanced properly
    They have for tons of clans. Is your clan still continually climbing or dropping leagues?

We went from M3 --> M2 --> M1 --> M1
    Leaving the forums, not quitting the game.

Dont
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Hey Chief,

As we enter the 4th season of the Clan War Leagues, we wanted to share additional information regarding this particular season. Why is this a significant milestone for the Clan War Leagues? It's because this is the first time where Clans are now competing in the highest tier: Champions I League

Our goal with the Clan War Leagues has been to provide a competitive arena for Clans to battle and prove which Clan is the best in the world, and this season is the first time Clans will be able to look at their achievements with pride.

At the end of the January Clan War Leagues, we will be posting a Top 10 ranking of the Champions I League. This means Clans in the Champions I League will know with absolute confidence where they stand against their peers and opponents.

There will be a few factors in determining this Top 10 list:

1. Net # of Stars earned: This is calculated by the # of Stars won minus the # of Stars taken from you. Nothing says "Victory" more than how much you've won over the course of the season, but in the Clan War Leagues having a good offense isn't enough. Having an impenetrable defense to prevent Stars from being taken is just as critical!

For example, if your Clan earned 315 Stars this week but your opponents were able to earn 100 Stars off you, your Net # of Stars would be 215.

However, in case of a tie, there will be a couple tiebreaker factors:

2. Absolute # of Stars earned: This will be the number of Stars you earned throughout the entire Season.

3. % Destruction: If the first tiebreaker still results in ties, we will then look at the % destruction your Clan did during the League for the final tiebreaker.

In closing, once we have our Top 10 list, we will make an announcement so all can see your crowning achievements.

Now Chief, it's time for WAR
    Dont really care about tops players maybe you should start looking after the rest.

CWL is a group of 8 clans (up to 15x3x8 = 360 stars) and less than 8 clans are disadvantaged to obtain stars
    I belong to 6 clan groups (up to 15x3x6 = 270 stars), with eight clan groups and 90 star differences.
    Is there a solution?

Quote Originally Posted by madman53190 View Post
    Wow . We have the same lineup and are in gold 1. U are in crystal and complaining that you are getting wrecked?
    Its not like we had a choice where we get put & i havent seen any algorithm guestimates how the leagues were picked. We definitely tried to stay down the first 2 CWLs and tanked last attacks to stay in 3rd bc of the # of 12s we saw. And that was only 4 or 5 with last ones rushed.

Millennial Club
    Brilliant idea!
    It surely makes it a lot easier to find the right partner for a deal up there.
    I used to be sarcastic when I was younger ...... Now it turned to solid cynicism.

Sounds like clans that do the best negotiating with each other gor ties will be among the truely great
    Come see me for seige machines: #28Y8QVG2V
    Save money on sunscreen by hanging in legends
    #​MAGA

For anyone interested, here are all the star scores for day 1 that I can find: http://twoseven.co.uk/coc/t2/ch1results.htm

I may update this for future days, but it doesn't update itself automatically, so updates will depend on whether I get round to it
    For info on CWL see: Clan Leader CWL survival guide
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    For anyone interested, here are all the star scores for day 1 that I can find: http://twoseven.co.uk/coc/t2/ch1results.htm

I may update this for future days, but it doesn't update itself automatically, so updates will depend on whether I get round to it
    That s all the clans in ch1??
    I thought it would be many more...

But great stats! I d like to see them updated...