Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan War Leagues - Quick Announcement - Top 10 Clans!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Clan War Leagues - Quick Announcement - Top 10 Clans!

Hey Chief,

As we enter the 4th season of the Clan War Leagues, we wanted to share additional information regarding this particular season. Why is this a significant milestone for the Clan War Leagues? It's because this is the first time where Clans are now competing in the highest tier: Champions I League

Our goal with the Clan War Leagues has been to provide a competitive arena for Clans to battle and prove which Clan is the best in the world, and this season is the first time Clans will be able to look at their achievements with pride.

At the end of the January Clan War Leagues, we will be posting a Top 10 ranking of the Champions I League. This means Clans in the Champions I League will know with absolute confidence where they stand against their peers and opponents.

There will be a few factors in determining this Top 10 list:

1. Net # of Stars earned: This is calculated by the # of Stars won minus the # of Stars taken from you. Nothing says "Victory" more than how much you've won over the course of the season, but in the Clan War Leagues having a good offense isn't enough. Having an impenetrable defense to prevent Stars from being taken is just as critical!

For example, if your Clan earned 315 Stars this week but your opponents were able to earn 100 Stars off you, your Net # of Stars would be 215.

However, in case of a tie, there will be a couple tiebreaker factors:

2. Absolute # of Stars earned: This will be the number of Stars you earned throughout the entire Season.

3. % Destruction: If the first tiebreaker still results in ties, we will then look at the % destruction your Clan did during the League for the final tiebreaker.

In closing, once we have our Top 10 list, we will make an announcement so all can see your crowning achievements.

Now Chief, it's time for WAR
    AKA

Tank Puppy

You have been visited by
    the c h o n k
    of good luck.
    Good fortune will come to you,
    but only if you say
    aw lawd he comin'

Top 10 sounds rather limiting. Not a criticism, just an observation. I would have thought top 100 would be of greater value.
    Regardless, I'm all for it.
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 14 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : TH11, 50-50-20.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Skrags View Post
    Top 10 sounds rather limiting. Not a criticism, just an observation. I would have thought top 100 would be of greater value.
    Regardless, I'm all for it.
    We can expand the data for a larger list separately if needed. But we wanted to provide an absolute list of the Top 10 in the world as well.
    AKA

Tank Puppy

You have been visited by
    the c h o n k
    of good luck.
    Good fortune will come to you,
    but only if you say
    aw lawd he comin'

Centennial Club NattensNinjaerJakob's Avatar
    Very nice. Will it be posted here on the forums and then maybe at a later time added to the game so that you will be able to see it in game in the future?
    TH12/BH8. Heroes: 60/60/30/25 - 103 of 105 achievement stars. Clan leader, LV20.
    Obsessed since Jan 2013.

Seems the ranking depends as much on the quality of the opponents. Shouldn't you have a play-off to truly determine the top clans?

Centennial Club
    Will there ever be a league with only 8 clans that are in the top league division?
    That should be the most fun and only way to decide the best clan.
    This statistics could be nice to see, but it will not be the 10 best clans on it anyway in my opinion.

Would be interesting to know how many clans are in champs 1 and how many clans arw taking part in CWL

Any rewards for those clans?

Any adjustment on how future CWL be like? Like rules or metals reward, size or CWL is just perfect right now?

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by madman53190 View Post
    Any rewards for those clans?
    this ....
    . 10 char