Thread: BH9 wish - BM buff & BM regent time drop

BH9 wish - BM buff & BM regent time drop

My BB is now fully maxed. Hopefully BH9 is dropping soon. Not much of an incentive to keep playing besides collecting gems.

I’m hoping BH9 will have a buff for BM. Currently he is underpowered compared to main village heroes. He dies too quickly for a “hero”.

Hoping also for BM regent time to be lowered. Currently troops cook much faster than BM when not using clock boost, so he becomes a bottleneck.

These two changes would both be huge changes to gameplay, would spice things up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu01 View Post
    Currently he is underpowered compared to main village heroes.
    You should not compare Builder Base with Home Village.
    The true hero of Builder Base is the Super PEKKA:

Compared to a maxed BM she ..
    .. makes 2.97 times the damage
    .. has 1.25 times the health
    .. takes less damage from GC
    .. cooks 10 times faster

When planning your attack you should use the BM as a decoy/TDM (temporary distraction machine) to soak up fire from Multi Mortar or Roaster or as a "clean up device".

Oh, I forgot: in preparation for your next attack you can always use the regen time of the BM to build up some sense of accomplishment and achievement of course.

-- marrvin

The powerful defenses are what causes premature knocking out of BM. It is more helpful for cleanup as stated above or at least put him down only after the giant cannon has been cleared.
    They did reduce hero regen time as new levels were added in the main village so we might see the same in BB. But they also have introduced the clock tower potion for boosting the clock tower for 30 minutes. You can make good use of that for now.

I do use my BM for cleanup, but getting 10-20 percent at the end by cleaning up trash buildings is not hero like. Taking in what you guys said, I still believe BM is underpowered compared to defenses.

New Bloke/Chick
    i think BM regen time is the biggest problem BB has , (my opinion ) .its regen time should be reduced and equal to army making time. once if it's done , nothings there to hate( my view) ,and no matter win or lose ,won't need to wait longer to do the next attack , and i think many players would love it .

Pro Member
    There shouldn't be any regen time at all. It should follow the clash Royale concept of pvp with no training times for anything.

I mean the troops are instantly switchable in battle anyways, so what exactly are we training?? Soulless shape shifting skeletons that can morph into any troop we want them to be?

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot007 View Post
    There shouldn't be any regen time at all. It should follow the clash Royale concept of pvp with no training times for anything.

I mean the troops are instantly switchable in battle anyways, so what exactly are we training?? Soulless shape shifting skeletons that can morph into any troop we want them to be?
    Lol this is exactly my thought... of all the things Darian has said in the forum the explanation of why we have training times in bb makes the least sense.. how do we feel accomplished by waiting for troops to train it’s just ridiculous.