Thread: Completed 5 tasks but itís only showing 4

New Bloke/Chick

Completed 5 tasks but itís only showing 4

I have completed 5 tasks in the derby. 4 of them have been boat tasks for 320 which you can complete up to the end of the derby. However, the last boat one I started today said it had expired when I went to complete it this afternoon. It shows that I have completed it and gives me 320 points but doesnít show on the list of number of tasks our hoodies have done. On that list it shows I have done 4 tasks at 320 points, whereas I have actually completed 5 tasks at 320 points. So I am 320 points short. Grrr

Quote Originally Posted by RuthieG View Post
    I have completed 5 tasks in the derby. 4 of them have been boat tasks for 320 which you can complete up to the end of the derby. However, the last boat one I started today said it had expired when I went to complete it this afternoon. It shows that I have completed it and gives me 320 points but doesn’t show on the list of number of tasks our hoodies have done. On that list it shows I have done 4 tasks at 320 points, whereas I have actually completed 5 tasks at 320 points. So I am 320 points short. Grrr
    Some have experienced this, including myself, however, it has not affected the total number of tasks you can take... it just means you need to redo one more.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Some have experienced this, including myself, however, it has not affected the total number of tasks you can take... it just means you need to redo one more.
    This is so annoying, itís hard enough as it is trying to complete 14, now Iíll have to complete 15

Ruthie, if your task was expired while you sent two other boats, that doesn’t mean you have done that task. You should always check if, after completing a task, (1) your points have been added to hood score and (2) the task has been cleared from your task list.

Sometimes, when connection with game servers is slow, or the game is lagging, the task appears as completed, and immediately, the same task on another row, appears as expired. It’s safe to delete the expired task, because you have the same number of remaining tasks to do.
    kik: morgaine25

Farm 230 / Town 69

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrighan View Post
    Ruthie, if your task was expired while you sent two other boats, that doesnít mean you have done that task. You should always check if, after completing a task, (1) your points have been added to hood score and (2) the task has been cleared from your task list.

Sometimes, when connection with game servers is slow, or the game is lagging, the task appears as completed, and immediately, the same task on another row, appears as expired. Itís safe to delete the expired task, because you have the same number of remaining tasks to do.
    Where the other hoodie in my group completed 14 tasks, I actually completed 15. So I did lose this task. It showed on my list of tasks completed but didnít register as a completed task. In the end it was Ok and we managed to achieve 2nd place in the derby. However, it is frustrating and a glitch that needs to be fixed.