Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 Dedicated Derby Players Looking for a New Hood

Talking 3 Dedicated Derby Players Looking for a New Hood

We've had our own small hood for awhile and done very well, but would like to join another hood to play with more people.

What we offer:

Levels 94, 95 & 174 self sufficient farmers
    We love Townies
    Are polite and like to chat
    Extremely strong derby players (we don't just wait around for easy tasks to come up)
    From USA, UK & AUS

What we are looking for:

English speaking hoods
    Championship Derby League
    Smaller Hood
    Team players
    320/400 tasks

If you think we would be a good fit, please reply!
    Thanks,
    Steph
    Tag #99JLJPG9C
    Last edited by Sbarry84; 1 Week Ago at 03:26 AM.

Come join awesome active hood
    Tag# J8UGP9U

Not a farm but a family is looking for players tag: #2088Q0CU we are a chatty group of English speaking from Canada and all over the world

Hi. Come check out Dusk Till Dawn, tag PPYG8GC9. We are a small hood of 10 looking to grow to 12-18 players. We would love to add some more international players as we have one new member from Indonesia. You sound like you’d be a great fit.

New Bloke/Chick
    Hi guys we would love you to join our hood, we derby hard and like to win,normally by thursday at the latest,come and check us out were really friendly and thrive on teamwork to get the golds
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...BC%F0%9F%8C%B8
    we have some players with mini farms here but they do not enter the derby!
    Last edited by Cowherder; 1 Week Ago at 08:44 PM.

Centennial Club
    HD Addicts Army looking for a few serious players.

Hi There. Just a little bit about us:
    We are a group of HD addicts that love to derby. Our favorite is Blossom Derby because we will climb the leaderboard at lightning speed. It will also allow us to show our exceptional teamwork and communication skills. We strive for Gold and 3-Line Bingo. We currently have 140 Gold Cups and seeking for more.
    We are helpful, friendly, and self-sufficient bunch. Many of us have babies to support our main farms and help supply visitors for our towns.
    We are well represented across the globe. You can be sure the task board is always updated throughout the day.
    We believe in ruling by committee. You will be given “Elder” status immediately upon joining. If you decide to stay and are a right fit with our hood, you will be promoted to “Co-leader”. Your voice and opinions are always going to matter.
    We facilitate trades within the hood and on trading sites. Trade a way your excess for stuff you need.
    Leader will also help with added bonuses for all derby participants. We want to help you grow and expand.
    We have very few simple rules:
    • One, we ask that if you opt into derby, then you must complete 10/15 max tasks 320/400. We understand that real life gets hectic now and then so feel free to opt out anytime you need.
    • Two, please respect everyone in the hood. Treat others as you would like to be treated.
    • Finally, please don’t raid the shops unless the owner has specified “Sale”. This is to allow trades to go thru smoothly.
    You will not find another relaxing, drama free, and yet highly competitive hood.
    If you are looking for a hood, and if HD Addicts Army sounds like a place you want to be, send me a text with your tag and I will invite you. We have a couple spots left that just might be your forever home.
    Happy Farming!!!

UOTE=Cowherder;12054401]Hi guys we would love you to join our hood, we derby hard and like to win,normally by thursday at the latest,come and check us out were really friendly and thrive on teamwork to get the golds
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...BC%F0%9F%8C%B8
    we have some players with mini farms here but they do not enter the derby![/QUOTE]

Please consider our farm, mother daughter team from Aus.

#JCRQOLY

Hey friend! I’m looking for some active members for my hood! We trade, request, and give as much as we can. As far as derby goes, here are the rules for that-
    -Has to complete at least 7+ tasks or else you will be opted out
    -If you opt back in just to get rewards and not participate, you will be kicked
    -We trash any task that are under 300 points

Anyone who joins are immediately promoted to elder- come check us out!

Hood: Fairy Tail
    Tag: #P2CYVULC

Hi I’m Donna Leader of Ridgeview Stables.. lol. Your ad sounds like my hood... come check us out.... we been playing together over 3 years together and love the derby... just couldn’t find the right mix of people... I know we are in novice league. we will advance next week and on our way to champion league.. hope to see your group of three for next derby..

🐴 I’m keeping this hood small no more than10.; I find it easier to get a task and less drama..

🐴 We are 3 experienced active daily and motivated players who enjoy hay day derby 🙃.. self sufficient and willing to help.. levels 107, 127 and 141..

🐴 It’s too quite!!! Come and make some chatter.

🐴 We go for the top three. Stress free..

***320/400.. 9 task.. 10th is optional, greatly appreciated if placing
    in the top three...***

**Level 60 Adults Only ***

Come on over and build this hood to ten. Hope to see you soon 🙃🙃🙃
    Ridgeview Stables
    Tag. P0RPGG2Q. (0= zero)
    Yellow Circle/Purple Horse

Centennial Club
    Hello sending you a PM