Thread: Started a New Account, can't upgrade Barns.

Started a New Account, can't upgrade Barns.

I played this game years ago, I think my farm was around level 40. Yesterday I decided to come back and try again, although I had an iPhone then and now I have a Samsung so I had to start over. On my old account I remember never having room for anything, my silo and barn were only around 250 storage I believe, so I decided this time to start out by grinding for silo and barn upgrades. It went well for ONE (1) day. I got both silo and barn to 150 by grinding wheat, and I managed to clear all the trees and rocks on my farm. I even just reached level 15 and then planted about 15 apple trees because I had some extra saws. Then out of no where, I believe it was around the time I got a bonus for getting halfway through the level, I stopped getting ANYTHING. I spent around an hour harvesting wheat every 2 minutes and I have not gotten a single drop. My whole strategy for this account was to accumulate those items early on, and now it isn't working at all. I used to get one around every other harvest, since I have 27 fields at the moment, but now I have went dozens of harvests and not a single tool. I searched this forum and was able to find one other thread about this, but it was over a year old, and the person who posted it never got any help and ended up quitting the game because of it. Great.

Edit: I did try closing out all apps, uninstalling hayday, restarting my phone, clearing my cache, and reinstalling the app and it didn't fix anything.

Edit 2: One more thing, I read that some people had this problem and it was fixed by leveling up, but I went from level 15 to 16 and it still is happening.
    Last edited by AlexFarmV2; 1 Week Ago at 10:25 PM.

Before people ask, I have over 50 spare barn spaces and have never even reached full capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexFarmV2 View Post
    Before people ask, I have over 50 spare barn spaces and have never even reached full capacity.
    Have you tried changing to another crop?

you farming strategy may resemble that of many, including bot farms which auto harvest for illicit purposes.

sometimes a change of crop for a short time has remedied this for some.
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 1 Week Ago at 10:36 PM.
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 40 BK 38
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Have you tried changing to another crop?

you farming strategy may resemble that of many, including bot farms which auto harvest for illicit purposes.

sometimes a change of crop for a short time has remedied this for some.
    I grew like 5 fields of corn with nothing, then I just put down every crop I unlocked so far and when I harvested them I finally got drops again. Now I am back to planting wheat and still getting drops. Thanks for the help! Hopefully I don't stop getting them again.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexFarmV2 View Post
    I grew like 5 fields of corn with nothing, then I just put down every crop I unlocked so far and when I harvested them I finally got drops again. Now I am back to planting wheat and still getting drops. Thanks for the help! Hopefully I don't stop getting them again.
    Try a little variety when you have extended time to farm. Glad you have your drops back
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 40 BK 38
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...