Thread: Need help with my old clan

Fresh Spawn

Need help with my old clan

So i had my clan for like 2 years and it was always at 30/50 or more and i was happy with it. Everyone got inactive so i kicked everyone and gave the leader to my friend. I had to leave but i wanted to go back. He lost his account and now i cant get my leader back. Any help? I need it cause the clan is at lvl 4. Thanks.

Forum Champion
    There is really nothing you can do. You could convince your friend to recover his account through in game support and then give you leadership back but that’s it. Maybe it’s time to find a new clan?

Quote Originally Posted by Hergi View Post
    So i had my clan for like 2 years and it was always at 30/50 or more and i was happy with it. Everyone got inactive so i kicked everyone and gave the leader to my friend. I had to leave but i wanted to go back. He lost his account and now i cant get my leader back. Any help? I need it cause the clan is at lvl 4. Thanks.
    Honestly, your best bet is to start up a new clan. Assuming your new clan is successful, it doesn't take a long time to level it up to 4.

CoC Accounts: Darkwindô (New TH12 - LV 188 - 50/52/20) | DARDANIUS (TH10 - LV 132 - 20/28)

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 13 - Gold I) - We are recruiting! Interested in joining? Click here!
    Clashing since January 2014

Quote Originally Posted by DARDANIUS View Post
    Honestly, your best bet is to start up a new clan. Assuming your new clan is successful, it doesn't take a long time to level it up to 4.
    About 2 months

made by clasher0011

Clan Tag-#28Q2CV99U

I'm the leader of a level 13 clan but i'm inactive and the only people in the clan are myself and my alt. I'm not willing to give full leadership but i can make you the co-leader and you'd essentially be the owner of the clan if you'd like.
    You can manipulate the descri0ption/entry requirements as you wish.
    Leader of the Gods of War level 13 clan

TH10
    account - Nemesis

TH9 account - Hades

Millennial Club
    try message support . should have a solution to it.