Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: CWL and Regular War Overlap

CWL and Regular War Overlap

I searched the forums for this but didn't find the answer. So if this has already been asked, then I apologize.

If we start a regular war search before clan war leagues start (say 1 hour prior to when CWL starts). After that regular war ends, will CWL search will be available? From what I recall, CWL stays open for 1 week or so. Does that mean it's available to start anytime during that span?

Thanks!

The cwl signing in period lasts 48 hours, so in theory any regular war you start up until that begins should finish in time for your clan to enter cwl. However I wouldn't cut it too fine, myself - a maintenence break, for example, might cause your war to overrun.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by deadnettle View Post
    However I wouldn't cut it too fine, myself - a maintenence break, for example, might cause your war to overrun.
    It wouldn't even need to be a maintenance break. League matching is rarely instantaneous, so I wouldn't cut it that close (1 hour prior to CWL start).
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 18 - 641 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Thank you for your responses!

The 1 hour was just an example. However, at this point, if I started war right now, then I'd only be left with about 8 hours. I've seen people complain about search time and it taking a while. Hopefully that's not cutting it too close.
    Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by xSOxGOOD View Post
    Thank you for your responses!

The 1 hour was just an example. However, at this point, if I started war right now, then I'd only be left with about 8 hours. I've seen people complain about search time and it taking a while. Hopefully that's not cutting it too close.
    Hmmmm
    I believe everyone that's in the pool at the end, even if they've been searching for ages, do all get matched up at the end. The long searches are supposedly something to do with trying to prevent clans deliberately matching each other. I've not heard of anyone starting search within the two day signing in period, not being placed in a group at all.