Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bat Spell balance changes with past maintenance

Quote Originally Posted by Nuitari View Post
    I must be extremely lucky then.
    Still looking for your multitude of videos

im gonna use it in farming instead, for minimal elixir usage

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenz98 View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/aruq7OU

Here you go, two fresh overkills against th12s in the current cwl. One with hogs and one with bat-drags. Yeah you can argue about the base design, but the first one especially is a pretty common base. The second one is an anti Laloon styled base with seperated ADs and Wizard Towers, which is ideal for dragbat.

Basically for hog attacks you are looking for a way to get Th, queen (and king) with a killsquad. Then your chances are good for a 3 star
    Thank you Lorenz. Much appreciated. I guess it's just me. My hog game was on point until tornado trap release. Guess I just hit my wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin94 View Post
    That's the only base I use hogs for. Very easy if you snipe outside buildings with loons to keep the hogs in the core. Learned this from one of iTzu's videos.
    Would you please link the video? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by chunpunzee View Post
    Would you please link the video? Thank you!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBear38 View Post
    Still looking for your multitude of videos
    I already posted 3 for you:
    Here's 2 more:
    https://youtu.be/vrc2Fo7sBrQ?t=292
    https://youtu.be/vrc2Fo7sBrQ?t=734
    Last edited by LorenzoVonMT; January 16th, 2019 at 05:37 PM.

Did you know: some guy invented the lamp shade because the light was too OP and needed to be nerfed?

Quote Originally Posted by LorenzoVonMT View Post
    Ok, so you found a few Onehive examples of 3 stars. Which happened to be against bases that had serious weaknesses to many attacks. Bravo. We have a weaker way of doing what could be done with prior attacks.

Oh wait, I think that was the earlier point. You proved it. Thanks.

Ok, so you found a few Onehive examples of 3 stars. Which happened to be against bases that had serious weaknesses to many attacks. Bravo. We have a weaker way of doing what could be done with prior attacks.

Oh wait, I think that was the earlier point. You proved it. Thanks.
    Moving the goalpost much? You asked for some TH12 3 stars with bats against reasonable bases and you got them.

Were the bases the best? No. But let's not kid ourselves that they were simple 3 stars. Those bases were fairly well designed (the first one had allows an attacker to get a questionable amount of value with a killsquad from the SW, but that's difficult against a better CC like ice golem) against your standard queen walks/charges, miners, lalo, and bowitch. Bats exploited their weaknesses, which is what clash is about. Hell, they even had multiple multi inferno towers and bats still excelled.
    Last edited by GodII; January 19th, 2019 at 10:53 PM.
    Recently returned from a ~2 year retirement. I may be an old dog, but I still got some tricks up my sleeve.

Quote Originally Posted by GodII View Post
    Moving the goalpost much? You asked for some TH12 3 stars with bats against reasonable bases and you got them.

Were the bases the best? No. But let's not kid ourselves that they were simple 3 stars. Those bases were fairly well designed (the first one had allows an attacker to get a questionable amount of value with a killsquad from the SW, but that's difficult against a better CC like ice golem) against your standard queen walks/charges, miners, lalo, and bowitch. Bats exploited their weaknesses, which is what clash is about. Hell, they even had multiple multi inferno towers and bats still excelled.
    Moving goalposts?

Almost any base that's possible to 3 star with bats would be much easier to 3 star with other army compositions.

Also, still waiting to see proof that bats can 3 star any decent base.
    I'm thinking ... NO!

I'll agree that the bases had decent defense levels. Layout? Not so much.

Call me crazy, but I think layout is a key component of a decent base. If you think that I am moving the goalposts on that part of the discussion, well, I'm not going to debate strategy with someone that thinks a decent th12 base can have a horrible layout.