Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bat Spell balance changes with past maintenance

So far i know bat spell, sceleton are useless, same as eq spells till the event didn't come

Well it wasnt that OP to th12, and i speak a well design th12.

But as said, people doesnt know how to build to defend from a new troop and start crying out for nerf.

I dont think bat spell will be viable again with this nerf. They added 0.5 second to speed attack, thats really big.

I think it will be as the skeleton spell: it is only used by some pro players (1% maybe?) and only to distract queen in lavaloon attacks...

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by RAppel View Post
    But never have we seen something as radically nerfed as Bats besides Miners, but that took 8 (?) months.
    Witches after the introduction of TH11. That nerf was actually warranted.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jjpb3 View Post
    What does "the first attack is changed from 1.0 seconds to 1.5 seconds", I can't find it
    I think it means it will wait 1.5 seconds to attack target after it reaches it.

Classic sc scheme.
    Totally not agree with it.

Pro Member
    No wonder there are so many Archers, the Queen spends most of her time on her back.
    Quote Originally Posted by RAppel View Post
    But never have we seen something as radically nerfed as Bats besides Miners, but that took 8 (?) months.
    Witches and Valks. Sure they weren't new troops but they got nerfed massively. In fact it took a really long time and many balancing changes to get witches back into the meta.

Bad for the game to introduce spells/troops then repeatedly nerf them, better to introduce them too weak and buff up

Level 5 only lost 1 bat and the first attack reduce. I think it's not that much, the spell won't become garbage.
    Playter Tag: #2V0YQRC20
    Clan Tag: #9VL98Q89

Glad I never bothered to upgrade the bat spell and have been upgrading the ice golem which doesn't seem any good besides in war defense cc's

They've basically nerfed the Th10 and 11 versions more than the 12 version, in line with the theory that bats are more OP at th10 than th12. Which is pretty good on their part. That said, I don't think it needed a nerf, I was quite happy attacking bases using multi infernos again, and seeing bat fails. Now people will revert back to bowitch laloon and electro drag spam.

Never argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.