Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Defense need some serious buff...do not just buff Attack please

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by tyligula View Post
    I think the balance at th12 is fine, minus the tornado trap. Can do without it. Still has me a bit salty..no new defense buffs without an offensive one to offset it please.
    PLEASE sc remove tornado. I know u wont so just reduce max tornado to 2 seconds. It will still be frustrating. But more reasonable. Or make it a defense so we know where it is. Absolutely exhausted from very well planned fresh hit 3stars on max th12 constantly being completely ruined by a surprise tornado. Its nearly every hit. Im just spamming now to avoid the frustration. Spamming is not fun.

    EDIT: i 3star with spam more often than a carefully planned 3star is NOT ruined by tornado.
    Last edited by GameTheory; January 7th, 2019 at 11:52 PM.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,347
    I think defense needs a slight buff, but 5th AD or 4th inferno is ludicrous. Maybe at TH13, but not right now.

  3. #33
    Forum Elder Colin94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,183
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefTuk View Post
    Either you've got a lot of really solid players or those bases weren't very good. The bat spell nerf takes away the current spam meta. I think balance is overall pretty decent.
    Nope. Bowitch (without qw) is more spam than DragBat imo and it's much more difficult to defend.

    The balance is pretty good but I don't like the second bat nerf and there are many troops/spells that are useless at th12. They should try to change them like they did with freeze and clone. Lightning spells for example should deal much more damage and have a higher housing space.


  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTheory View Post
    PLEASE sc remove tornado. I know u wont so just reduce max tornado to 2 seconds. It will still be frustrating. But more reasonable. Or make it a defense so we know where it is. Absolutely exhausted from very well planned fresh hit 3stars on max th12 constantly being completely ruined by a surprise tornado. Its nearly every hit. Im just spamming now to avoid the frustration. Spamming is not fun.

    EDIT: i 3star with spam more often than a carefully planned 3star is NOT ruined by tornado.
    I actuely like the tornado trap. It ads surprise to attacking and is really fun for defence to. Three phase attacks can be affected by it but I think th 12 should be difficult as well as 11 so that way there is a reward for three starring.

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    And oddly enough the nerf the bat spell brigade a few threads below this one is trying to do exactly that.
    And they succeeded.

    Clash has returned to boring snoozefestdom.

    Yay. BoWitch.
    Last edited by PapaBear38; January 8th, 2019 at 02:10 AM.

  6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #36
    I kind of like the TH12 balance at the moment. Was only a few years ago when 11s were up top you threw valks at a base and if you got a 45% 1* you did well, a 60% 2* and your teammates would throw you a party.

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by twister View Post
    I kind of like the TH12 balance at the moment. Was only a few years ago when 11s were up top you threw valks at a base and if you got a 45% 1* you did well, a 60% 2* and your teammates would throw you a party.
    I donít think this was ever a thing mass valks qw was a three star attack until base design caught up. But I do like the balance at 12v12 and 11v11 a seasons attacker with a well thaught out plan has a chance for three. At the same time a solid base builder can defend the third star and make it hard on 11s to get 2 stars without a good plan. Most bases are anti threestar bases that are tricky to attack

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan4200 View Post
    I don’t think this was ever a thing mass valks qw was a three star attack until base design caught up. But I do like the balance at 12v12 and 11v11 a seasons attacker with a well thaught out plan has a chance for three. At the same time a solid base builder can defend the third star and make it hard on 11s to get 2 stars without a good plan. Most bases are anti threestar bases that are tricky to attack
    Yeah, that's the main problem. The anti 3 layouts that require some degree of planning spread faster than the ability to plan it. So, eventually, the average attackers face those great base designs and it gets harder to plan a 3star attack. Whether bats would have got nerf or left as it was, this problem will always remain.
    Never Give Up Without Even Trying!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •