Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Leaving derby before end removes your points form hood score

Edited, as Nick - you just responded to part of my question before I posted it,lol!

I'm operating on my first sips of my first cup of coffee here, but if I read the information you were given correctly, once the maintenance update occurs, the rules should be back to the way they were. If a player leaves for any reason, his doing to the leader's boot, the points accumulated will remain with the team. Have I got that right?

Thank you for your input. It I have it correctly, it's a huge relief. i know my team stopped our efforts to recruit new players until this was straightened out.

Why in the world wasn't Support told this? Several of us contacted them for clarification, and they are the ones who continuously reaffirmed it's a change connected to fair play. I can PM you the response I received, if you want it. Just let me know. Anyway, thank you again for clarifying what's going on.
    Last edited by PetHerder; January 10th, 2019 at 01:27 PM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #62
    Quote Originally Posted by PetHerder View Post
    Why in the world wasn't Support told this? Several of us contacted them for clarification, and they are the ones who continuously reaffirmed it's a change connected to fair play. I can PM you the response I received, if you want it. Just let me know. Anyway, thank you again for clarifying what's going on.
    Thanks but no need. I informed our support representatives about this. They will be working with the support guys and look into why they have had the wrong info in the first place.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Centennial Club
    To me it looks Support Agents need more knowledge about the game.

Too often we ask them a question or tell them a problem we face and they reply like:

Yes, it works like this or that...We improved the game on players input... Have an amooozing day...

But in the end they don't know how the game should work and they frustrate long time players.
    Last edited by venusioso; January 10th, 2019 at 02:21 PM.

Thanks, Nick. You input is really appreciated. Have an ....amooz.....nope, can't say it! Have a great day!

Thanks for clarification Nick. You have made us all very happy!
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Per NIck's post in the Announcement area:

"
    We'll have a short maintenance soon. The maintenance fixes an issue when re-joining a NH will result in losing the contributed Derby points. We also changed 230 point tasks to 235 + other minor server-side fixes all around.

Cheers,

Nick"

Woo Hoo! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Two great fixes handled promptly. Very much appreciated, Nick.

Leaving derby early because of involuntarily being opted in

Two of our neighborhood members were opted in this week through some game glitch that happens once in awhile. One of the victims, our leader, will not have time this week to do the derby which is why she was opted out (was opted out last week also). The question is...if she leaves the neighborhood without having done any tasks, the team will still be at a disadvantage because they will still be matched up with other teams that all have one more person, so either way they will be short the points, correct? Is there any way to fix this? It’s not fair that the game is opting people in when they are opted out. This has happened at least two other times.
    Last edited by ulara; January 16th, 2019 at 08:09 AM.

Welll.......

"The question is...if she leaves the neighborhood without having done any tasks, the team will still be at a disadvantage because they will still be matched up with other teams that all have one more person, so either way they will be short the points, correct?" You are correct.

"Is there any way to fix this? Itís not fair that the game is opting people in when they are opted out." Sure there is a way to fix it, but that requires Team SC. Of course it's not fair, and it's a disaster for those hoods that are serious about derby. I'm sorry your team is at a severe disadvantage this week.
    Last edited by MissBehaving; January 16th, 2019 at 12:52 PM.
    Miss
    Hood: Miss Behaving Tag#88vpc8rq