Thread: Survivor Island~New Clan~Discord

Survivor Island~New Clan~Discord

Hello, I'm Sniper16 and I will be your host. First of all, a little about me: I started playing COC about a year before clan wars came out. I am currently a lvl 142 TH11. I have led clans in the past, and been coleader in many others. This has shaped my knowledge when it comes to being an effective leader, and ally. I donate whatever is requested of me, and I am upgrading my troops all the time.

So what is Survivor Island? It's a clan I created for the purpose of getting out of the same old serious clan stuff. Things are structured a little bit differently here. In Survivor Island, much like the show players are responsible for deciding who stays and who gets voted off the island. This all takes place on the dedicated discord server! Ranks are very fluid, a new member might be coleader in a week, and a coleader could become a member again just as quick! This is the fun of it all, something that some people seem to forget. This is a game and it isn't our goal to make things too serious. (except in wars, we will crush all who oppose us)

Of course it isn't just a free for all, there are criteria for getting on the ballot for promotion. Active members who fulfill their duties in war and have a 1:1 or better donation ratio are eligible to take part in the tribal council which occurs after wars. ALL members can vote and decide who gets promoted! In addition to this, partaking in friendly challenges and conversation in chat is a bonus.

On the flip side, players with bad donation scores, poor attitudes, and those who do not do their attacks in war can be demoted in the tribal council. The decision to kick players is something more serious, and for that reason, it won't be made into a game.

Requirements to join:
    • MUST be willing to join the server located here: https://discord.gg/7dRuuF
    • MUST speak at least relatively fluent English
    • No dumb names like "and" or only emojis (seriously, come on! It's not fun to say "fdsfh" you have been voted off of the island.
    • Don't be crazy rushed, if you are it can be destructive to war matchups
    • Preferably 18+, if you are younger you can still join but be polite and respectful

Clan rules:
    • Basically just don't be annoying
    • Also do not abuse donators! Low ranks get some leeway, but that doesn't mean be a freeloader
    • Also do have fun!

Clan Tag: #2089PPLRL
    Discord link: https://discord.gg/7dRuuF
    Last edited by Sniper16; January 6th, 2019 at 03:55 AM.

Currently at 20 members, looking to start picking the league war squad.

Bump for recognition