Thread: 3-Starring War Attack Strats?

3-Starring War Attack Strats?

Clan war league starts in a couple of days, and I've been having trouble 3 starring town hall 9s. Any attack strats that are good? I'm a th9 with a lvl 30 queen and lvl 22 king with max troops. Thanks

Centennial Club
    Im a th 9 with max heroes. IMO the best reliable attack is witch slap with witches and healers. The other are very risky such as hogs and laloon. Witch slap is the only attack that has the most success rate, but is very boring after a while. So i advise learning Gobolaloon and hog attacks but use witch slap as a backup for guarantee 3 star in war.
    Quote Originally Posted by eliu103 View Post
    Clan war league starts in a couple of days, and I've been having trouble 3 starring town hall 9s. Any attack strats that are good? I'm a th9 with a lvl 30 queen and lvl 22 king with max troops. Thanks
    Last edited by vmario; January 5th, 2019 at 12:41 AM.

Is goho a good attack? It seems pretty solid.

Centennial Club
    Yes, Goho is one of the best attacks in th9 along with gobolaloon. However, as stated before, these attacks require patience and planning. A single mistake could cause a no star.
    Is goho a good attack? It seems pretty solid.

GoHo is pretty good imo, but it is risky if not planned well. One single mistake as said will break your attack. I three-starred every base with GoHo but last war, I got only 71% 2 Stars because I didn't trigger any DGB. Witch Slap is really reliable and requires high level heroes. I have 15/15 heroes but still works.

Queen walk + valks for easy 3 stars.

Clan: New Kings (
    #822UQ2CY)
    YouTube Channel: StepbyStep Gaming

Wich lapp is simple and good main idea is get 5 witch from two corners and golem and heroes from middle (they try to destroi most of centre buildings) cc shuold contein bowlers to help heroes
    Also remember put 4 healers to heal your wiches. (2 for each group)
    Last edited by Gandalf2638; January 7th, 2019 at 10:01 AM.