Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast

Thread: Unbreakable Achievement (5,000 successful defenses)

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by MiCra View Post
    Surely not that fast ..... if at all. Now I got defences in LL and they stopped counting it.
    The Devil is in the details :-)

I admit, that "Unbreakable", is one of the few achievements that really can't be finished, if you play the game "as it was intended".

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-17.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post

I admit, that "Unbreakable", is one of the few achievements that really can't be finished, if you play the game "as it was intended".

/Affront
    I found dropping to Bronze for defenses more annoying than clouds.
    This'll be the achievement I never finish.
    Well I have 1000 defenses in 6 years, so I guess maybe not never... 20 more years maybe?
    Last edited by PhilISuppose; July 31st, 2019 at 11:21 PM.

/Affront
    I sense a bit of satiric irony in the quotes you place around "as it was intended".
    UNICORNS! I want unicorns. Any clan that gets a 3 war win streak should have one villager replaced by a frisky little unicorn that frolics and gambols about the village. Let's make this happen.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-add-unicorns

Fresh Spawn
    Tag : #R2C0JRUJ

Finished this achievement few months back. Wasn't that difficult, currently i have 5300+ defence wins. ☺

Forum Veteran

/Affront
    I have 2849 less than you ...... + 19 that did not count.
    I used to be sarcastic when I was younger ...... Now it turned to solid cynicism.

Iím doing the achievement, anybody got any tips or advice I need to know before starting? Like how does the guard work and how can I maximise my defences? Thanks!
    Work until your idols become your rivals

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroWiz View Post
    I’m doing the achievement, anybody got any tips or advice I need to know before starting? Like how does the guard work and how can I maximise my defences? Thanks!
    Once you drop low enough, you don’t have to do anything to maximize defenses. As soon as you log off you are given multiple defenses. All it takes is patience. Drop your queen on a storage/collector and quit over and over. Keep a bunch of goblins on hand in case you see a dead base and want to take out the outside loot, again quitting in time to make it a loss.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

I’m doing the achievement, anybody got any tips or advice I need to know before starting? Like how does the guard work and how can I maximise my defences? Thanks!
    You do need a decent base that prevents someone from dropping a few goblins or archers and doing any damage, since that would give you a 30 min guard.
    Here is the one I used courtesy of Raginfurries.

https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...VpEfLkEPkUMAr_

That link should work
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    You do need a decent base that prevents someone from dropping a few goblins or archers and doing any damage, since that would give you a 30 min guard.
    Here is the one I used courtesy of Raginfurries.

https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...VpEfLkEPkUMAr_

That link should work
    thank you
    Work until your idols become your rivals

Millennial Club
    Iím doing the achievement, anybody got any tips or advice I need to know before starting? Like how does the guard work and how can I maximise my defences? Thanks!
    Step one: make a troll base

Step two: make sure all heroes and Cc are up on defense and that you refill the CC often

Step three: Drop really, really low

Step 4: Keep on dropping since youíll be gaining a lot of trophies on defense