Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast

Thread: Unbreakable Achievement (5,000 successful defenses)

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by TullSadum View Post
    wow, have I waited long to see this

Hoping for #5000 as I am posting this

Have Fun
    TS
    Congrats Tull! Welcome to the club

I’m in Gold 3 now and have had 25 Defence Wins in the past 10 days. Currently sitting on 1040 wins.
    I need to be more active in breaking any guards or shields to enable me available on line time to get more wins.
    Currently a basically maxed out TH10 (wall and heroes all maxed) just both Bomb towers and 3 wizard towers all in need on one upgrade each.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 12
    TH: TH10 100% Maxed | AQ: L40 | BK: 40
    League: Titans II (Highest) | Max Tropies: 4500+
    Clan Formed: 16/03/2015

This is a difficult achievement or at least very time consuming for most people. However it can be accomplished in a couple of weeks if you simply trophy drop. When I was on a mission to complete this one I would drop below 200 trophies and even below 100 sometimes. It would take an hour or two to get that low because you only lose 1 or 2 trophies at a time when you are that low. But once there and you go offline you will be attacked 5 times per minute. And since most of the people that low that are attacking you are trying to do the same thing you dont get a shield most of the time. When your trophies climb too high simply spend the time to drop below 200 again. 2 weeks playing couple hours per day and you will have the achievement.
    Level 200 | TH12 | 1937 war stars | Legends Reached
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anks-in-Forums Forum Ranks
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation
    What if forums existed in the day of Asteroids? Like please nerf the rocks they keep trying to hit me. Working my way towards having Banned as my forum title😄 at 1000

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    So it appears several of us decided to drop for defends this season. After playing past the 2 months in Legends, I too needed a break. Started slowly dropping yesterday, am at the bottom of T1 today. Was not sure if I do continue dropping in search of defends, how low I would I have to go. Obviously it is lower than I initially anticipated.
    Silver league is best! Have 1200 defenses in past week 😍.

Pro Member
    Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    This is certainly a difficult achievement! But it is even more of an achievement if one does not drop to finish it! I wonder how many actually finish it without dropping?

Quote Originally Posted by tinman610 View Post
    This is a difficult achievement or at least very time consuming for most people. However it can be accomplished in a couple of weeks if you simply trophy drop. When I was on a mission to complete this one I would drop below 200 trophies and even below 100 sometimes. It would take an hour or two to get that low because you only lose 1 or 2 trophies at a time when you are that low. But once there and you go offline you will be attacked 5 times per minute. And since most of the people that low that are attacking you are trying to do the same thing you dont get a shield most of the time. When your trophies climb too high simply spend the time to drop below 200 again. 2 weeks playing couple hours per day and you will have the achievement.
    This is not very effective in terms of real time spent dropping. Better hover btwn 1200 and 600. You drop much quicker, and you will gather just as many defenses over time.
    Actually I am surprised you even went below 200. I would think it would be impossible nowadays (clouds).
    Last edited by AcemanCOC; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:56 AM.
    TH12, BK60, AQ 60, GW30, 5960
    TH10 perma (?), BK40, AQ40 -- TH11 defenseless BK47, AQ50, GW 20 -- TH9 backup

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by BWBX View Post
    This is certainly a difficult achievement! But it is even more of an achievement if one does not drop to finish it! I wonder how many actually finish it without dropping?
    I'd go and confidently say nobody.
    I'm playing since late 2016 and have a total of 168 defenses. Haven't even gotten the achievement for 250 defenses and don't think I will any time soon unless ppl just drop trophies and give me free defenses.
    I'm hovering around Titan 2-3 since forever.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    I'd go and confidently say nobody.
    I'm playing since late 2016 and have a total of 168 defenses. Haven't even gotten the achievement for 250 defenses
    Indeed. I think earlier in this very thread someone estimated the time it'd take to get to 5,000 based on their rate of defensive wins up till now. It was years and years and years.

Quote Originally Posted by AcemanCOC View Post
    This is not very effective in terms of real time spent dropping. Better hover btwn 1200 and 600. You drop much quicker, and you will gather just as many defenses over time.
    Actually I am surprised you even went below 200. I would think it would be impossible nowadays (clouds).
    Ah well it was two or three years ago so the clouds were not much of a problem at the time.
    Level 200 | TH12 | 1937 war stars | Legends Reached
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anks-in-Forums Forum Ranks
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation
    What if forums existed in the day of Asteroids? Like please nerf the rocks they keep trying to hit me. Working my way towards having Banned as my forum title😄 at 1000

Trainee
    Just got it on my main account. I spend a lot of time in silver, so it wasn't that bad but it still took me over a year to get it. In fact, I actually have more defense wins than attack wins, so I haven't even gotten 3* on conqueror yet.
    The comment you just read is most likely:
    (A) Not very smart
    (B) Redundant
    (C) Completely unimportant