Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Unbreakable Achievement (5,000 successful defenses)

Unbreakable Achievement (5,000 successful defenses)

I was bored. Legends is way too cloudy. Titans 1 is also. Titans 2 has it's good and bad moments. Low Titan 3 I can tolerate. All I have left to max is walls, some spells and the new troops - yawn - so I decided to drop cups and go for the unbreakable achievement and 100 bonus gems. FWIW - I earn about 140 defensive wins per day. I drop to bronze every few hours. Should have the achievement done in about 7 more days.

FWIW - clouds show back up at 900 cups - not bad though. More yet at 800 cups. At 700 cups it last 5-10 seconds. At 600 cups it last 5-15 seconds...but that's as low as I go. Still nothing compared to legends, but I was surprised when they reappeared way down there.

FWIW#2 - there are a LOT of maxed TH12 bases in bronze and silver haha

Quote Originally Posted by UncleEddie View Post
    I was bored. Legends is way too cloudy. Titans 1 is also. Titans 2 has it's good and bad moments. Low Titan 3 I can tolerate. All I have left to max is walls, some spells and the new troops - yawn - so I decided to drop cups and go for the unbreakable achievement and 100 bonus gems. FWIW - I earn about 140 defensive wins per day. I drop to bronze every few hours. Should have the achievement done in about 7 more days.

FWIW - clouds show back up at 900 cups - not bad though. More yet at 800 cups. At 700 cups it last 5-10 seconds. At 600 cups it last 5-15 seconds...but that's as low as I go. Still nothing compared to legends, but I was surprised when they reappeared way down there.

FWIW#2 - there are a LOT of maxed TH12 bases in bronze and silver haha
    I’m thinking about dropping cups for the achievement as soon as I finish maxing my walls. Good luck there!
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.

I'll be joining you very soon. Planning to drop next week. After 4.5 years of play, I only have 651 defences. Just 3 walls, 1 dark barracks and a few bat and siege machine upgrades remaining, and I figure I can hammer those while farming defensive wins.

Very glad to hear the 140 per day number. I was afraid it was going to be about a quarter of that. So 4350 should take about 30 days of dedicated trophy dumping.

1. How far up are you raised each cycle, and how long does it take you to drop back down?
    2. Do you drop every few hours every day? Meaning 8 times per day and approximately 140/8 = 17 wins per cycle?
    3. How much loot do you have in your base? Is anyone doing a full attack to score most of the available loot, or are all of your attackers just doing mini loot snipes and trophy dropping?
    4. How do you know if you've been attacked and gotten a shield? Are you monitoring the progress from another account?
    5. What does your base design look like?

Sandy
    Last edited by Sandy2; January 4th, 2019 at 07:12 PM.
    TheCrimsonKeep (#JQVJVUR): Serious war clan. th10+. Adults, supportive and friendly. Always improving.
    TheCrimsonKeep2 (#GVVU90VU): Casual war clan. Balanced th7+. Takes a day off between wars.
    TheCrimsonGate (#8J9QVPRCQ): Feeder to TCK and TCK2. Recruiting th7+. Learn the ropes.

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Just started the journey a couple days ago.. started with about 340 defends - now at 600 - thinking it'll take me a couple months.
    Not quite done with defenses/walls/lab but not really in a hurry to finish.

took about an hour and a half to go from Legend to Bronze
    I drop whenever i get the chance - it gets tedious after a while
    Don't have much loot right now.. roughly 150k, 250k, 3500
    Only got a shield once but attacker stopped before getting a star so I still got the defend.
    I try to check in every so often to check and remove shield/guard. I get notifications for when i get attacked so if I haven't gotten attacked for more than 20 minutes or so I figure I have a shield or guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy2 View Post

1. How far up are you raised each cycle, and how long does it take you to drop back down?
    2. Do you drop every few hours every day? Meaning 8 times per day and approximately 140/8 = 17 wins per cycle?
    3. How much loot do you have in your base? Is anyone doing a full attack to score most of the available loot, or are all of your attackers just doing mini loot snipes and trophy dropping?
    4. How do you know if you've been attacked and gotten a shield? Are you monitoring the progress from another account?
    5. What does your base design look like?
    1...overnight I go from low Bronze 1 to mid-high Silver 1

2...yes. The more you check and get rid of your 30 minute guard, the more defenses you will win

3...de is full - of course. My main storage is in the middle. One one raid in 600+ went for it. I am still building walls so everytime I can build one, I get my storages empty. This keeps me from getting too many loot raids and 30 minute guards from occurring

4...I did monitor from one of my two mini's but that was too much work. Now I log in every so often, clear the guard, and get back off. What do I care if it takes one extra day?

5...it is just my farming base(s) with de stored in the center of the base(s). I have 3 distinctly different bases and none of them really make any difference as long as the storages stay low and the de is in the middle. My TH is closer to the edge of the base, but you would have to us a WW to get to it...so it is never bothered

Good luck! A bronze shield looks so weird. You need to get one and go to global and try to recruit haha.
    Last edited by UncleEddie; January 4th, 2019 at 09:06 PM.

So it appears several of us decided to drop for defends this season. After playing past the 2 months in Legends, I too needed a break. Started slowly dropping yesterday, am at the bottom of T1 today. Was not sure if I do continue dropping in search of defends, how low I would I have to go. Obviously it is lower than I initially anticipated.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

Forum Elder
    I have some defs to do yet, but am on my way down for the same reason. made a stay in Champs and currently in M1 till tonight when I mass dump again. ( do like my shield actually) some the defs have been quite funny even though I have my CC/Royalty sleeping permanently during my def-farm time.

sometimes I am like.. don't do it ! but they do and I just chuckle and reload my traps/turrets...

New Bloke/Chick
    I dropped from legends down to silver a couple of weeks ago. The hardest part is getting the village guard every 3 or 4 defends (sometimes more, sometimes less). But I'm at 2508 defends now (started around 1000). I've got 424 so far this season.

My loot is full (only need to finish lab from the new stuff). So, I do end up with guards much more often. I think I've had only one loss since I got down into silver/bronze though. Even the shields are wins.

And I keep my heroes and cc asleep.

See you down there soon!

I did it once before but did not finish. My story here:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post11081890

I have one more building to start an I will be completely max. Time to hit this achievement again.
    Wizard's Duel #PGLP0802 Dread Pirate R #2Y0JGYUGU - Max TH12
    Contact me on Discord (Dread Pirate Roberts#5841)
    Credit for avatar - I found it here

Lots of good tips above. Thanks, UncleEddie! Looking forward to earning those Unbreakable achievements and getting them out of the way before the next wave of new content is added. Also looking forward to people posting their stories when they get their Unbreakable 3rd star.

Fun with math: I've earned 651 defences in 4.5 years of playing (an average 0.4 defences per day), and have 4349 defences remaining to complete the Unbreakable achievement. The average of 0.4 per day is misleading though, since almost all of those defences came when I was a noob and in much lower leagues. These days I average 3 or 4 defences per month in Titan 1. If we conservatively assume 5 defences per month, the 4349 defences remaining to complete Unbreakable would take 870 months or 72.5 years. HA!

Sandy
    Last edited by Sandy2; January 4th, 2019 at 09:20 PM.
    TheCrimsonKeep (#JQVJVUR): Serious war clan. th10+. Adults, supportive and friendly. Always improving.
    TheCrimsonKeep2 (#GVVU90VU): Casual war clan. Balanced th7+. Takes a day off between wars.
    TheCrimsonGate (#8J9QVPRCQ): Feeder to TCK and TCK2. Recruiting th7+. Learn the ropes.