Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Unbreakable Achievement (5,000 successful defenses)

I’ve been thinking about doing the same. i did it once before when I hit TH11 and went from roughly 500 defenses to 2000 defenses in about 2 - 3 weeks. I would drop down to bronze league like 3x/day (when I woke up, once again some point during the day and lastly before heading to bed). Seeing quite a few talk about it here has me motivated to do it once again and see if I can get the last 3000. Beware though for anyone else attempting do do this; the grind of dropping trophies down at that level can be a daunting task as well.

#CQGPQVP

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy2 View Post
    Lots of good tips above. Thanks, UncleEddie! Looking forward to earning those Unbreakable achievements and getting them out of the way before the next wave of new content is added. Also looking forward to people posting their stories when they get their Unbreakable 3rd star.

Fun with math: I've earned 651 defences in 4.5 years of playing (an average 0.4 defences per day), and have 4349 defences remaining to complete the Unbreakable achievement. The average of 0.4 per day is misleading though, since almost all of those defences came when I was a noob and in much lower leagues. These days I average 3 or 4 defences per month in Titan 1. If we conservatively assume 5 defences per month, the 4349 defences remaining to complete Unbreakable would take 870 months or 72.5 years. HA!

Sandy
    interesting, my defence win count is at 1329 and I average a def win per week, even in legends but not above 5500 cups.
    I started playing around easter 2013, so per day I have averaged 0,75 defensive wins, yet early on, I never defended successfully. Probably because I didn‘t find my way to forums until I was Th7, and as a Th8 I got stomped by Th9s all the time.

I was thinking of collecting defencive wins by going down at some point too, maybe now is the time because I did accomplish my goal of reaching 6000 finally last season, yay, and I really wanted to get that one first, and on top of that, maybe project blue skies will make going down less profitable.

Have Fun
    TS
    Last edited by TullSadum; January 4th, 2019 at 09:34 PM.

high end TH12, lvl 211 60/60/30
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet

Forum Elder SoldierNumber2178281828's Avatar
    I have about 500 defensive wins after over 4 years
    The only thing Bmille3 desires in life is for Lach to accept their friend request.

It was so much easier to get defensive wins down there before the village guard, now it is really tedious. I did it last year and it was a very long month dropping trophies all of the time and removing my guard.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleEddie View Post
    I was bored. Legends is way too cloudy. Titans 1 is also. Titans 2 has it's good and bad moments. Low Titan 3 I can tolerate. All I have left to max is walls, some spells and the new troops - yawn - so I decided to drop cups and go for the unbreakable achievement and 100 bonus gems. FWIW - I earn about 140 defensive wins per day. I drop to bronze every few hours. Should have the achievement done in about 7 more days.

FWIW - clouds show back up at 900 cups - not bad though. More yet at 800 cups. At 700 cups it last 5-10 seconds. At 600 cups it last 5-15 seconds...but that's as low as I go. Still nothing compared to legends, but I was surprised when they reappeared way down there.

FWIW#2 - there are a LOT of maxed TH12 bases in bronze and silver haha
    Go below 200 cups and you will see a lot of high level bases. I did that once and it was harder than pushing to legends, that’s for sure.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Last time i went low to grab defences, dont think i got below 350 or so, took a long time to find a base, 5-10+ min sometimes, and was around a minus -3 for a loss, But maybe time to try it again just need a paltry 3596 defences to finish.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

I am roughly 500 wins away!

Won about 2000 defenses in last 3 months.

And yeah a lot of maxed th12s at Bronze.

Quote Originally Posted by RagnarFurias View Post
    Iím thinking about dropping cups for the achievement as soon as I finish maxing my walls. Good luck there!
    Do not delay Ragnar, there are also a glut of defenseless one cannon wonders down there along with hyper rushed and hyper engineered bases as well. I dipped down to bronze when th12 was released on two accounts and was filling my gold and elixer storages multiple times per day using only heroes and healers on most bases. I farmed my camps and had all 8 upgrading between the two bases within a couple days of dropping. Your walls will max faster in bronze.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If they could implement a family clan feature, allowing movement between2 clans without the leave and get accepted system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We WOULD like to create some kind of "social network" to provide support systems to Clan families. It's been something on the discussion table before, but hasn't really moved beyond that.

Appreciate that all are sharing their defend stats! Realize now that I have not been doing too bad after all. Began playing mid-April 2014, currently have 2,536 defends, so about half way to ☆☆☆ Unbreakable. It may be that even in my early days, I never placed my TH out for snipping. Just something always bothered my inner core with that one, to "give up without a fight".

After my last post, I decided to drop more, went from T1 to upper Champs (down to 3980 cups at this moment). Placed my full DE store out (*1) to see if I can get some takers for an easy snipe, then abort the attack. If I don't get any takers, will then drop more trophies.

(*1) Before someone ask, no, I do not see leaving my DE store out as a "without a fight" contradiction. My DE stores have been full, as has my Treasury DE store. I want to give some up so that I can finally empty the Treasury and make room! By taking my DE, people will be doing me a favor.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    After my last post, I decided to drop more, went from T1 to upper Champs (down to 3980 cups at this moment). Placed my full DE store out (*1) to see if I can get some takers for an easy snipe, then abort the attack. If I don't get any takers, will then drop more trophies.
    Most will take that DE and quit but if you really want to stack up defends for unbreakable rip that band-aid off quickly and drop to bronze. The speed in which it can be accomplished is exponential comparatively to other leagues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If they could implement a family clan feature, allowing movement between2 clans without the leave and get accepted system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We WOULD like to create some kind of "social network" to provide support systems to Clan families. It's been something on the discussion table before, but hasn't really moved beyond that.