Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Japan players

Japan players

Dear Clash , We in Japan are sorry you are having a court case from another gaming company here and we understand things take time but we are falling behind the rest of the world in the game because we can not get war loot so we can not advance in the game like the rest of the world. I understand gems will not be given so i am asking is if you will give the Japanese players extra clan games so we can advance in the game and to make up for all the lost war bootie . We miss war so much and it is taking so long for this to be sorted out many Japanese players have left the game . Please please help us here in Japan and in some way or give us extra clan games so we can build and progress in the game .
    Or if anyone else out there has any ideas for us to war please post .
    Many thanks
    Blood Axe

If loot is the issue, farm more.
    Gc. Oldirtroad
    KiK. OlDirtRoad
    lvl 51

The court case revolves around the base editor; it doesn't stop you from warring so if you're not participating in war that's on you.

Level 16 - 15,613/17,100 | Master III
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 194] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Probably at work not working clearly. Doh!
    Wars are not for loot really. They are for fun and to bring that competitive edge to the game play.

It is unfortunate that SC is embroiled in a legal battle but that should not be preventing anybody from falling behind. Loot is ridiculously easy to farm and keeping builders busy is simply a matter of being pro-active. It has nothing to do with the Court case.

I am losing interest doing war, well generally losing interest for the game because of not having the option to create or even copy a base, be it for farming or war. (doing it manually, moving every single building/walls for my 15 accounts is a pain in the …)
    this one thing takes away the "competitive" aspect of the game for the players here in Japan.
    I just hope our village editor will be back soon.
    for the meantime, i'll eat my chicken dinner…

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Believe me, we understand how frustrating this situation is. Unfortunately it is entirely out of our hands and nothing we have control over at the moment. As soon as we can provide any new information, we promise we will.
    AKA

Tank Puppy

Ice skating is just walking in cursive.

Quote Originally Posted by Dissonance1984 View Post
    I am losing interest doing war, well generally losing interest for the game because of not having the option to create or even copy a base, be it for farming or war. (doing it manually, moving every single building/walls for my 15 accounts is a pain in the …)
    this one thing takes away the "competitive" aspect of the game for the players here in Japan.
    I just hope our village editor will be back soon.
    for the meantime, i'll eat my chicken dinner…
    The new base editor makes it much easier for sure, but isn’t your situation similar to how we all had it in the past when it comes to editing bases? I enjoyed war then and would even if we went back to that. I’m not changing base designs every war though.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs can’t attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

well, from someone that lives in Japan TH12 the only frustration we feel is not loot, loot we can farm, its the base editing, we have to move 1 wall at a time, and theirs no erase all, you gotta move all the building to the sides first, its hell I tell you. But Im not complaining we know supercell is doing everything they can, and its getting resolved when its resolved. so its cool. I just dont change my base anymore thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirksak View Post
    well, from someone that lives in Japan TH12 the only frustration we feel is not loot, loot we can farm, its the base editing, we have to move 1 wall at a time, and theirs no erase all, you gotta move all the building to the sides first, its hell I tell you. But Im not complaining we know supercell is doing everything they can, and its getting resolved when its resolved. so its cool. I just dont change my base anymore thats all.
    The workaround for this is to use a VPN and set it to location outside of Japan. Generally if you travel a lot or connect to public wifi you should be using a trusted VPN provider to secure your data.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    The new base editor makes it much easier for sure, but isn’t your situation similar to how we all had it in the past when it comes to editing bases? I enjoyed war then and would even if we went back to that. I’m not changing base designs every war though.
    But also need to remember, prior to the base editor, the number of items you needed to work with were quite a bit less compared to a th12 these days.

sure the map is 2 tiles bigger on each side, but for a TH12 there are also 25 more walls, 2 sweepers, DSF, EA, IT, Xbow, 3 skell traps, GW alter, WT, AT, Cannon, tesla, tornado trap, GB, spring traps, Seeking air mine, Air bomb, and i am sure i am forgetting something.

The logistics to move items around is quite a bit harder now, And if we all had to do it this way, it would be the same for everyone, but can understand the frustration from those who do not have the option to use it.
    Last edited by Warios; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:24 PM.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h