Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Any new big things are coming?

Any new big things are coming?

@darian please let us know do you plan to do anything big in 2019? Any new updates will come soon? Can we going to see something new this year sooner or later?
    I know we always expect big from COC, but it's always because we know COC deliver it so we expect it. Please let us know anything is there...?

Quote Originally Posted by maunikpatel85 View Post
    @darian please let us know do you plan to do anything big in 2019? Any new updates will come soon? Can we going to see something new this year sooner or later?
    I know we always expect big from COC, but it's always because we know COC deliver it so we expect it. Please let us know anything is there...?
    BH9 and project blue skies. That's all we know right now.

For future reference this forum is not a place for 1 on 1 questions with Darian. It's a community forum and your posts need to be addressed to the community, not Darian.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 36 | AQ 40 | GW 6 |

Yes, there will be new big things coming soon.
    Exciting Blogs

Give it a read. If you like it, please subscribe for more exciting blog updates.

Down the road, over the hill, across the lake, through the forest, under da sea, in a Whirlpool ^_^
    2018 was by far the biggest year... I'm cool with a chiller 2019
    Stalk me on Instagram @Clash.With.Realm (100k+ followers)

level 299 - 30m dark - 45k unbreakable - 13
    k infernos - 26k xbows
    7k eagles - 101/102 achievements - 1.3b spoils - 3.3k stars - Full Stats

Nope, games done.

Pack it in boys & girls there's nothing left in the tank.

/s

Level 17
    - 15,600/17,800 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 201] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Millennial Club
    I am sure there is but still too early now.

So we just had a new troop and a new spell, and here is the first: are we getting new stuff post.
    Maybe taking your time to actually enjoy new content, before asking for more?
    <gone>

Didn't you follow the forums or see any of the videoes they released in the last 6 months? BH9 and Project Blue Skies (fix for the clouds) are coming in early 2019. Plus a lot of announced stuff. Amazing that you missed this. It's not like they didn't say anything.

EDIT: Now, not everyone is a fanboiiiii and has to be, but the info is literally right there if you just spend a few seconds googling it. I've done the hard work for you.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=clash+of+clans+2019

They released a video 4 days ago as well.

https://youtu.be/2YLPHJqUgtE?t=142
    Last edited by RAppel; January 4th, 2019 at 08:18 AM.
    TH12 - lvl206 - 298k FIN - Oct2012 - 12 Okt + 3 mos
    Gold Grab - 2bn
    Elixir Escapade - 2bn
    Heroic Heist - 23.97m +3,52
    BH8 - PB 4329

Yes, new things will be coming, and as mods usually say: SC will reveal information if, when and as they see fit...
    Last edited by JusMe; January 4th, 2019 at 09:57 AM.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10

Nope. Nothing left for us to do. We're closing up shop and not releasing any more content. It's been a great 6 years. I'm going to go live in a frozen cave in northern Finland for the rest of my days.

Of course we have big plans for 2019! Our goal is to make it even bigger than 2018, and that's a pretty high bar for us. 2018 saw the biggest content releases for Clash of Clans in years, if ever.

If you watched our Year-in-Review video in the sticky, at the very end of the video we give a hint of what's coming in 2019.
    AKA Tank Puppy

In fact, the mere act of opening the box will determine the state of the cat, although in this case there were three determinate states the cat could be in: these being Alive, Dead, and Bloody Furious.
    -- Schrodinger's Moggy explained (Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies)