Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Any new big things are coming?

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Nope. Nothing left for us to do. We're closing up shop and not releasing any more content. It's been a great 6 years. I'm going to go live in a frozen cave in northern Finland for the rest of my days.

Of course we have big plans for 2019! Our goal is to make it even bigger than 2018, and that's a pretty high bar for us. 2018 saw the biggest content releases for Clash of Clans in years, if ever.

If you watched our Year-in-Review video in the sticky, at the very end of the video we give a hint of what's coming in 2019.
    New TH content, new builder hall content and cwl improvements.

That implies TH13 (expected in Dec), BH9 (expected in Feb/Mar) and CWL changes anytime from now till march. And Legend league changes around May-June.

Pro Member
    Nope. Nothing left for us to do. We're closing up shop and not releasing any more content. It's been a great 6 years. I'm going to go live in a frozen cave in northern Finland for the rest of my days.
    Its good that you find a new home, but be prepared for global warming ;-)

I'm going to go live in a frozen cave in northern Finland for the rest of my days.

Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 14 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : TH11, 50-50-20.

Pro Member
    Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    .... I'm going to go live in a frozen cave in northern Finland for the rest of my days.
    Don't forget to change your location ... just in case we need to find you ... or is the chosen cave under a rock???

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Skrags View Post

It's -17C in Helsinki at the moment. That picture isn't too far off from the truth.
    AKA Tank Puppy

In fact, the mere act of opening the box will determine the state of the cat, although in this case there were three determinate states the cat could be in: these being Alive, Dead, and Bloody Furious.
    -- Schrodinger's Moggy explained (Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies)

I'am greatfull for 2018 year. IMO, a few balances, a few QoL and project blue skies is enuff
    Playter Tag: #2V0YQRC20
    Clan Tag: #9VL98Q89

It's -17C in Helsinki at the moment. That picture isn't too far off from the truth.
    Your job and colleagues must be awesome, it it keeps you in a place with such horrible temperatures....
    <gone>

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by LordSk View Post
    Your job and colleagues must be awesome, it it keeps you in a place with such horrible temperatures....
    Horrible? This is paradise for me. I love the cold. I can't wait until March when it drops down to -28C/-14F. I hate the heat, which is why I left California.
    AKA Tank Puppy

In fact, the mere act of opening the box will determine the state of the cat, although in this case there were three determinate states the cat could be in: these being Alive, Dead, and Bloody Furious.
    -- Schrodinger's Moggy explained (Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies)

Quote Originally Posted by maunikpatel85 View Post
    @darian please let us know do you plan to do anything big in 2019? Any new updates will come soon? Can we going to see something new this year sooner or later?
    I know we always expect big from COC, but it's always because we know COC deliver it so we expect it. Please let us know anything is there...?

So do you know concept of sneak peek and announce?
    Why darian have to talk with you about big plan of an update?AHAHAHAHAH

Pro Member
    Horrible? This is paradise for me. I love the cold. I can't wait until March when it drops down to -28C/-14F. I hate the heat, which is why I left California.
    I don't know if I should be jealous or if I should think you aren't normal......... anyway you're lucky you like the cold. I'm from the Netherlands, and still I'm complaining about the 8 we're having right now in Spain. Winter has just started and two months ago I was already hoping for summer to come back.

Where's the fire golem? Maybe seeing him won't make me feel as bad as the ice golem that just remembers me of the awful temperature we're having.